Is it just me or other people too?

mariayasir

Hey there!
I have been trying to create a seller profile on fiverr to start offering my services for 2 days now. At first the trouble that I went through was that the site wouldn’t verify my number. I put my chrome at desktop view then it worked! But the other trouble, which seems impossible to solve at the moment, is that it wouldn’t accept the code that I entered in the verification box.

Did anyone else have trouble with verifying their phone number while creating their seller profile or is it just me? I tried it again and again with everything put all correctly and i tried to verify it such times that I got blocked for 24 hours even though I was putting the correct code that I was receiving on my number but I dont know why the site is not accepting the code.
Please do not come at me saying that I should ask google or anything because I have done so already.

I would be really glad if anyone out there helps me with this issue, would be much appreciated.

Did you try to get verification code many times? Verification code is updated after you requesting it. SO, you need to enter correct verification code.

I recommended enter again phone number and wait for verification code ( if you use mobile phone use chrome desktop view) and again enter it.

If you get again that problem Please contact CS… 😀

Did you try to get verification code many times? Verification code is updated after you requesting it. SO, you need to enter correct verification code.

I recommended enter again phone number and wait for verification code ( if you use mobile phone use chrome desktop view) and again enter it.

If you get again that problem Please contact CS… 😀

Thankyou for the help. I think I shall have to contact CS

Archived