Is it necessary to send all 10 Buyer Requests daily?

huykieu92

I check the Buyer Request section every day, and yes there are many requests.
But I haven’t sent all 10 in one single day.
I’m really serious when sending an offer: read, choose words, and samples, so It took time.
And on those days when I’d been on current projects, especially which closed to the deadline, couldn’t send a new offer.
So do we need to force ourself to send all 10 Buyer Request daily?
Does it help to get a high ranking?

Carry on doing what you’re doing.

I don’t like buyer requests personally - but if you do respond to them you have to understand what the buyer wants and explain why your skills align with their project. You are already doing this!

The worst thing you can do (and we see this in the forums a lot) is send generic copy and paste responses. These rarely ever work.

I’m really serious when sending an offer: read, choose words, and samples, so It took time.

And on those days when I’d been on current projects, especially which closed to the deadline, couldn’t send a new offer.

No, it’s a bad tip.

Besides, I never even see 10 BRs worthy of an offer in a day. I barely use more than 3/4 at a time.

nope. Buyer Request is just a sanding offer to buyers. it does not impact on ranking.

Carry on doing what you’re doing.

I don’t like buyer requests personally - but if you do respond to them you have to understand what the buyer wants and explain why your skills align with their project. You are already doing this!

The worst thing you can do (and we see this in the forums a lot) is send generic copy and paste responses. These rarely ever work.

Hi @english_voice.

Yes I agree. As I mentioned, before sending any offer, I always read to know what exactly the buyer expects to get the project done, what they require.

So for sure, all the offers sent will stick on those requirements, no 2 of them were the same.

Sometimes I have a bit of curiosity, Fiverr gives us 10 Buyer Request daily, there might be a reason for that, or that could be an average number.

Then It led me to this question: Is it necessary to send all 10 Buyer Requests daily?

Thank you very much for your experience @english_voice. I really appreciate it

Archived