Is it no longer possible to open tickets with customer support?

mati_presta

Hi there! I’m not sure if this is the right section, but I’ve been trying to open a ticket with support because of an issue with a buyer.

Is this not possible anymore? How are we supposed to deal with bad orders?

I hope you can point me in the right direction! Thank you all in advance,
Mati.

Hi, i am not aware of this, and i don’t think CS can stop people from opening tickets. Unless there’s a specific reason of course. What i do know though, is that fiverr is experiencing some server issues. AWS servers went down yesterday and Fiverr was affected. This may be why you can’t open a ticket at the moment. Maybe wait a few hours and try again.

Hi, i am not aware of this, and i don’t think CS can stop people from opening tickets. Unless there’s a specific reason of course. What i do know though, is that fiverr is experiencing some server issues. AWS servers went down yesterday and Fiverr was affected. This may be why you can’t open a ticket at the moment. Maybe wait a few hours and try again.

Yeah, that makes sense! I did think about that, but since it’s been a while since I opened my last one, and the interface changed a little bit, I figured maybe they’d removed the option. I’ll keep trying! Thank you.

Archived