Is it normal for fiverr to deduct more than 20%?

howiwrite

Hello everyone!

so i recently completed an offer of $15 and the seller gave a $5 for job well done. my account was credited with $12 instead of $16.

so i’m a little confused if this happens after reaching a particular amount or if it’s because i asked the buyer to extend the time of delivery.

i think its better you answered it here:grinning:

thanks for the headups

The title of your post is kinda misleading, to be honest. Fiverr deducts 20%, not 10%. I almost created a post to suggest that you read the ToS. 😄

Edit:

@howiwrite

Oh, no. I am sorry. I didn’t mean I was gonna create a new forum post. I just meant that I was about to create a new thread here to suggest that you read the ToS.😄

I sometimes get my forum jargon all jumbled up. 😛

The title of your post is kinda misleading, to be honest. Fiverr deducts 20%, not 10%. I almost created a post to suggest that you read the ToS. 😄

Edit:

@howiwrite

Oh, no. I am sorry. I didn’t mean I was gonna create a new forum post. I just meant that I was about to create a new thread here to suggest that you read the ToS.😄

If Fiverr decided to change it from 20 to 10%, I’d be THRILLED beyond words, hahaha 😆

Edit:

@howiwrite

thanks for the headups

Archived