Fiverr Forum

Is it not enough Just for $1...?

Hey buddies… I just came out with a new idea…of exchanging gigs…

We both will pay $5…and get $4 again in return…If you buy My gig… I will get yours…

We both will pay just 1$… But the best thing is we both will be able to gain some levels…in Fiverr…

Instead of buying gigs to promote ourselves…why can’t we as a new seller…become a new buyer and promote ourselves…

Buying a gig to promote ourselves but having no orders from it… = $5…

In My Method…

Buying 5 gigs + Gaining fiverr levels + Increase in Fiverr ranking + Great exposure in Fiverr Homepage = $5… If we as a newbies can join hands and promote ourselves… Why do we need to wait for orders…??

My Gigs : http://fiverr.com/dins_cool/create-a-realistic-portrait-painting-art

http://fiverr.com/dins_cool/recommend-or-adverstise-your-product-or-service-through-a-genuine-and-natural-video-testimonial

I don’t think its a good idea!

Yeah, right… painting art:) Sorry, but you made me laugh:) Good luck with your idea and gigs.

That’s like gaming the system… um… not cool :frowning:

I honestly think its not a bad idea if its a geniune purchase amongst sellers. I can understand why you would want to do it, but I wouldn’t order a painted portrait because that’s not what interest me. If you had a gig that I actually wanted/needed, I would order, and if I had a gig that you were genuinely interested in, then so be it. I think it would only be beneficial if that was the case and if the gigs were brand new. Sometimes you need a positive feedback to get the ball rolling. I wouldn’t do it excessively if I were you though, then it would be gaming the system. Just my opinion.

Reply to @cybercube: Why is it so…??

Reply to @pushmania: Have a look at my other gigs…

I think it’s a really really bad idea !!! You’re trying to fool the system… no no, too bad.

Try to sell your gigs honestly and keep your feedback rating high: this is good idea… naturally in my opinion :wink:

Reply to @mark74: Sorry buddy well… I never had any idea of fooling the system…many are just buying gigs that tells to promote us… But not having much exposure…to the world and it’s a waste of time and money…just my small opinion to help others and get helped by others…

Reply to @ozzieuk: It’s not a gaming system… It’s just a helping way…

Reply to @bachas85: I am not trading… If they like it they are gonna buy it… If not they are gonna tell me like what @pushmania did…

Reply to @dins_cool: I didn’t promote myself nor I’m promting now; but I’m a Level2 seller and my buyers are enthustiastic about my work… and that’s enough for me. I won’t become nor rich nor famous… but this is my idea of “hard work”…

Reply to @mark74: I appreciate your Hard work mate…

We people are struggling so hard to make even a single sale… My gig was selected as gig pick of the week by OBG…but yet i didn’t get even a single order… Am i not working hard…??

Reply to @dins_cool: no, please don’t take it bad. My answer was not against you, it was just meant to tell you to keep strong and don’t worry: if you work hard you will be successful !!! :slight_smile:

Reply to @mark74: I am working hard mate… BTW thank u so much for taking part in My Discussion…

Actually this is a good idea, simple but good! I mean this way is not break any rules on fiverr and can improving customer trust. As we know as seller we can be a customer and vice versa, this idea will help new seller to get their first order :slight_smile:

Reply to @arnevb: No FAKE Feedback… If the gig is bad… sure negative feedback is appreciated…

Only then the idea is legit…or it is also a Fake one…

Reply to @musiclover: have a look at this gig…too http://fiverr.com/dins_cool/recommend-or-adverstise-your-product-or-service-through-a-genuine-and-natural-video-testimonial

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.