Is it ok if I use both options "Fiverr revenue card" and "Bank Tranfer"?

parachaahmer2

there will be double deduction from my earnings by using both?

@myounas853

If you want to transfer it to Payoneer that is absolutely free.

However, I think there are some charges deducted when you are transferring it to Bank (Although I am not sure about that).

In my opinion better approach may be is to transfer it using fiverr revenue card as it is quick and efficient.

If you want to transfer it to Payoneer that is absolutely free.

However, I think there are some charges deducted when you are transferring it to Bank (Although I am not sure about that).

In my opinion better approach may be is to transfer it using fiverr revenue card as it is quick and efficient.

Thanks man 🙂

@myounas853

@myounas853

I have applied to the “fiverr revenue card” option and I sent $8 to payoneer account. But I don’t have the “fiverr revenue card” although I have payoneer debit card.

What should I do now please explain?

Hi,

Sorry for a delayed response.

If you have given the credentials of your payoneer card while you were applying

for fiverr revenue card then 'fiver revenue card is in fact your payoneer card".

What i mean to say is that when you click on the option “Fiver Revenue card” the amount is going to be transferred to payoneer automatically.

Hi,

Sorry for a delayed response.

If you have given the credentials of your payoneer card while you were applying

for fiverr revenue card then 'fiver revenue card is in fact your payoneer card".

What i mean to say is that when you click on the option “Fiver Revenue card” the amount is going to be transferred to payoneer automatically.

ok ! Thank You For your response 🙂

Yeah 100%… But can You tell me which bank is suitable that I use Payoneer card for money transaction. Like Having good dollar exchange rate and less deduction.

As far as conversion part is concerned, it is done at payoneer’s end.

I have been using Meezan bank since I joined fiverr and I never noticed any deduction being done.

But in my opinion HBL is the best option to go for it, as whenever I receive a payment from payoneer, it is transferred from HBL, which means they are having an account in HBL(in Pakistan).

As far as conversion part is concerned, it is done at payoneer’s end.

I have been using Meezan bank since I joined fiverr and I never noticed any deduction being done.

But in my opinion HBL is the best option to go for it, as whenever I receive a payment from payoneer, it is transferred from HBL, which means they are having an account in HBL(in Pakistan).

Yeah its ok about bank transfer. But I was asking about the payoneer card that which bank atm should I use.

Thank You!

I haven’t used bank withdrawl option until now.

However, based upon a friend’s experience, it may takes upto 7 days.

In my opinion better approach is to always use payoneer card, as I have received payment even in an hour once.

Furthermore, payoneer doesn’t have any charges as well except market conversion rates.
If you haven’t attached a payoneer card to your account until now, Now is the perfect time to create and attach.

If you want to know about Payoneer, please ask me in chat section through my fiverr account.
My fiverr id is myounas853.

Thanks

I also wondered if I could use both Paypal and bank withdrawals and see that it is not an option to have two ways to withdraw funds on one account.

You can switch to another method, but you cannot choose to use two options on the same account at the same time.

@misscrystal I am using both “Fiverr Revenue Card” as well as “Bank Transfer” options on same account 🙂 without any problem

@misscrystal I am using both “Fiverr Revenue Card” as well as “Bank Transfer” options on same account 🙂 without any problem

How do you do that?

Does it ask which one you want to use when you click on “withdraw fund”?

How do you choose at each money withdrawal which to use?

How do you do that?

Does it ask which one you want to use when you click on “withdraw fund”?

How do you choose at each money withdrawal which to use?

There are three options available ," paypal, Revenue card and Bank". So I have choice to choose Revenue card OR Bank Transfer.

So I select one of them depends on situation.

Archived