Is it ok if we refund through order

flash_07

Hi,

I had this question in mind for long time. In fiverr there are sellers who order the other sellers. I show cases where order first completed but because of some reason they have to do refund. So in that case if seller do refund via ordering seller back, is it ok ?

I have not this kind of issue till now but in case for future.Just wanted to know that it is ok according to fiverr policy ?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Hi,

I had this question in mind for long time. In fiverr there are sellers who order the other sellers. I show cases where order first completed but because of some reason they have to do refund. So in that case if seller do refund via ordering seller back, is it ok ?

I have not this kind of issue till now but in case for future.Just wanted to know that it is ok according to fiverr policy ?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

So in that case if seller do refund via ordering seller back, is it ok ?

It can be seen as an attempt to manipulate the metrics (avoid cancellation). You might get an account warning for that.

So in that case if seller do refund via ordering seller back, is it ok ?

It can be seen as an attempt to manipulate the metrics (avoid cancellation). You might get an account warning for that.

Thank You for your kind reply 🙂

Archived