Fiverr Community Forum

Is it OK to ask a buyer to accept the order delivery?

Hey Guys and Happy new year !
it has been 6 days now since I delivered an order for a buyer (who I’ve worked with before) but until now she hasn’t accept it ! I see her online from time to time and I’m hesitating asking her to accept the order.

should I ask her to accept it ? or is it unprofessional to do so !
thank you

5 Likes

I don’t think you should. I think it would be pressuring the buyer. They’ve been given extra time to check it and it’s supposed to be the buyer’s decision whether and when to accept it.

4 Likes

Thank you for replying
but if she did not accept it and left it like that … will that affect my fiverr account ?

1 Like

No, it won’t. Autocompleted orders don’t affect your account.

5 Likes

thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

Others will confirm if this is a good idea or not, but what I’ve been doing so far is that when I deliver my work I write something like this:

“Hi! Here is your delivery. If everything is up to your liking you can accept the delivery or it will auto complete in 3 days. If there is anything you want me to change or add you can ask for a revision. You have X revisions left.
Thank you for ordering my gig…blablabla.”

I think that just mentioning it like this is a polite way to encourage the seller to accept the delivery without sounding pushy.

7 Likes

thank you so much for the tip, but I have already wrote a message like that with the attachments, still no answer, I see the buyer online all the time (so the delay is not caused buy the holidays or something like that )

Never it’s manipulating even though you asking from good heart when it’s come to rules it’s not ethical.

Imagine if you sent a message to the buyer that to accept the order buyer can clearly can take screenshot and send to the Fiverr CS and they will give you a warning.

Stay away from that for your own account good health :wink:

3 Likes

that was so clever of you :open_mouth: I didn’t even thought of that !

Just say …
I’ve delivered your order. Please check it.

alternately, you should ask her that is their any problem with the delivery.