Is it Ok to Provide revision to client via inbox

daimdesigns

HI

i just want to ask if my order is getting late & i just make a mockup deliver to that order & do all required modification to client via inbox & then redeliver his or her Order & also client is happy to work in that manner, is this ok to fiverr or fiverr do not allow to do revision via inbox ? Thanks

Depends on the client. If the client really needs the work right now, he might get angry. If the order is late because you had some questions the client, then the client will probably understand that you weren’t able to make it in time.

Oh, and as for Fiverr; I don’t think they mind about it.

If your order is getting late, why don’t you ask your buyer for the delivery time extension?

yes but sometime client are not so familiar to fiverr so that find hard to accept request etc so that’s why mostly my clients are happy & don’t mind to work via inbox, so i just want to conform that fiverr will not mind doing so 😃

Keep in mind that delivering via the Delivery button when the work isn’t complete is a violation of Terms of Service, and could eventually get you banned from Fiverr.

yes i always deliver via Order but sometime it happens that the client is busy & order goes completed after 3 days & when client come back & ask for some revisions & then ask for final files in that case i handover files via inbox because there is no any other way, is this right ?

That depends on what you deliver via the Deliver Now button.

From Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

“Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.”

“Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.”

If you deliver completed files, the order gets marked as complete, and then the buyer asks for changes via inbox and you do those changes, it should be fine.

Only if the order has been closed, and only if you want to. Besides, if you’re late, you’re better off using resolution center to ask for a 1-3 day extension.

yes but sometime even client don’t respond to the your dispute to extend time as suppose you have 24 hours left to deliver & you opened dispute client is away so it takes 2 days to accpet your offer automatically but you have only 24 hours to make delivery , so in this situation what you suggest ?

yes but sometime even client don’t respond to the your dispute to extend time as suppose you have 24 hours left to deliver & you opened dispute client is away so it takes 2 days to accpet your offer automatically but you have only 24 hours to make delivery , so in this situation what you suggest ?

I suggest using resolution center to request a refund.

Archived