Is it Okay to Buying Fake Reviews?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOT OKeY

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

Hi,

One of my mates is suggesting me to buy some fake reviews to rank my gig on the first page. Is it okay to buy fake reviews or not?

Please share your experience.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

One of my mates is suggesting me to buy some fake reviews

You need better mates.

I’m amazed you would even ask such a question.

Scenario:

A new pizza shop opens in your neighborhood. They decide to pay people to leave reviews on Yelp/Seamless/Grubhub/etc. You read the glowing 5 stars reviews saying how it’s the best pizza in town and well worth the price. You decide to spend your hard earned money on some pizza that night to treat yourself. When you receive your pizza it taste like the stuff you would find in the freezer section of your supermarket.

How would you feel if this happened?

Scenario:

A new pizza shop opens in your neighborhood. They decide to pay people to leave reviews on Yelp/Seamless/Grubhub/etc. You read the glowing 5 stars reviews saying how it’s the best pizza in town and well worth the price. You decide to spend your hard earned money on some pizza that night to treat yourself. When you receive your pizza it taste like the stuff you would find in the freezer section of your supermarket.

Thank you.

Sellers need to think about what is morally right and understand the impact of doing unethical things instead of just focusing on what they want.

These unethical tricks wouldn’t get sales anyway. Tricks can’t override the fundamental issues preventing sales.

And it’s disappointing when people use the forum to try to find unethical ways of doing things.

OMG seriously? How many are you planning to get so that you will be on the first page :rofl: DONT DO IT.

1, You are definitely going to get caught. Perma ban for sure.
2. Will that satisfy you? Cause you have achieved nothing.

Not worth it dude and I know that you know it is a wrong thing to do. Good luck !!!

NOT OKeY

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

Thanks for your feedback and Guidance 🙂

Scenario:

Point… This is why I prefer to ask professionals. 🙂 Thanks for your feedback.

OMG seriously? How many are you planning to get so that you will be on the first page :rofl: DONT DO IT.

1, You are definitely going to get caught. Perma ban for sure.

2. Will that satisfy you? Cause you have achieved nothing.

Not worth it dude and I know that you know it is a wrong thing to do. Good luck !!!

Yes Jeffry. I know this is wrong. I just wanna get some feedback from expert and experienced like you.

I am astounded that you haven’t come up with the right answer yourself.

Of course it’s not okay to fake parts of your profile and con buyers into giving you work.

Please don’t trick people. It’s just not nice.

I totally agree with you. I just want expert opinions to show it to my friend that this is not the right way to achieve success

Thanks. That is why I prefer to ask from Professional Like you 💖

You don’t need a professional’s help to know what is morally right and what is morally wrong.

It has nothing to do with business. It’s basic ethics.

You shouldn’t need to be told that deception is wrong.

You don’t need a professional’s help to know what is morally right and what is morally wrong.

It has nothing to do with business. It’s basic ethics.

You shouldn’t need to be told that deception is wrong.

Alright mam, I will no follow these type of people’s instructions now…

Archived