Is it okay to create similar gigs to other peoples?

taqsee

I want to do some more gigs as, obviously more gigs would intend for a larger audience. And seeing that my audience is non-existent, I was thinking I should maybe branch out into some other areas of services that Fiverr provides; I was wondering then, if, after looking through the myriads of gigs on Fiverr; that if it is acceptable to create similar gigs to those that are already presented on the site?

Guest matt_garry

many gigs are similar but my view is that even if it is the exact same service the person doing it is most likely going to do it differently if you hire 2 people to draw a bunny chances are you are going to pay for 2 different bunny drawings if you want a theme song it will be different no matter how similar the 2 sellers styles are so I like to think you are hiring the person not the service.

Guest matt_garry

many gigs are similar but my view is that even if it is the exact same service the person doing it is most likely going to do it differently if you hire 2 people to draw a bunny chances are you are going to pay for 2 different bunny drawings if you want a theme song it will be different no matter how similar the 2 sellers styles are so I like to think you are hiring the person not the service.

Archived