Is it okay use video or image for my gig?

scoreh

Hello everyone
I have created a gig 10 days ago and the views and impression on my gig are decreasing day by day. I doubt that its because of the primary image of my gig or the thumbnail of the video. So what should I choose as the front image of my gig? A video or just the image will be enough? Please help me out.
Here is my gig for reference
https://www.fiverr.com/share/Qgmb6

Hi there @scoreh, Firstly welcome to Fiverr and the community. I just checked your Gig out, looks nice, however, what I’ll suggest is to put a catchy image on your video as a starting point, You can do this by clicking on edit gig, go to the gallery and pick your video. Here you can edit the image you want to show on your video. Or you can add a completely new Image on your video.

Also, get rid of unlimited revisions, you don’t want to create dozens of free logos for your clients, do you??? :crazy_face: Decrease the price as it is far too high as a new seller. Start what you think is best, but not to low though. Later when you do have some clients and reviews you can always increase the price. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Warmly, Humberto
tenor.gif.6d5c147dc2d9587a0bdfe04022de3cb7.gif

Hi @hum_on_the_go Thanks for your clear and concise suggestion. I have made necessary adjustments to the gig following your suggestion. I hope it looks good now.😉

Hi there, glad I could help! Really nice video you have there, well done! I love your centered image, it fits perfectly. Good luck on your journey,

Warmly, Humberto

Archived