Is it possible for me to become a web designer & developer?

zobair_zob

I want to learn web design. But my friends are saying that there are so many codes & tags, so it’s very difficult for me. And i also belongs to different background. That’s why i quit. What do you think my friends. Please, Tell me your valuable opinion. Thanks in advance.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Technically, anyone can learn anything. It depends on how much interest you actually have, what your motivations are, and how much effort and work you put in.

Thank you mam. I am really interested for this. But i’m actually scared of the Code. So i’m hesitant.

Of course you can, but will take a substantial investment of time or money. There are plenty of free resources on the web, but they will take longer to learn from. Or, you can invest in a professional course which is typically a faster way to learn, but can be expensive.

I taught myself how to build my own website from code - but it took me over a year just to learn what I needed for my own site because I didn’t have the funds to invest in a course. I would not call myself a professional web designer, but now I understand MOST of the basics.

Of course you can, but will take a substantial investment of time or money. There are plenty of free resources on the web, but they will take longer to learn from. Or, you can invest in a professional course which is typically a faster way to learn, but can be expensive.

I taught myself how to build my own website from code - but it took me over a year just to learn what I needed for my own site because I didn’t have the funds to invest in a course. I would not call myself a professional web designer, but now I understand MOST of the basics.

Strongly noted. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For goal-oriented courses, as in “learn X to become Y”, there are many platforms offering free or cheap courses like edX, Udemy, etc… some of them are even made by big universities.
Otherwise you can pay more for courses that release official or somewhat worthy certificates, held where you live.

Anyone can learn anything. Develop the necessary skills. To become a web designer, you need to be proficient in the technical aspects of building websites. Earn certifications. Create a website. Search for jobs. Build your portfolio. Market yourself. Consider specializing. Stay updated.

Anyone can learn anything. Develop the necessary skills. To become a web designer, you need to be proficient in the technical aspects of building websites. Earn certifications. Create a website. Search for jobs. Build your portfolio. Market yourself. Consider specializing. Stay updated.

Of course. Thank you

Archived