Fiverr Community Forum

Is it possible to block a buyer?

hello, I have almost 200 positive reviews and all my buyers have always been super happy and very nice to deal with, however I have now a buyer who already ordered 3 gigs , he only orders the basic gig and then he is super picky. The last gig he order is a gig where I place a logo of the buyer over a hot air balloon in a video, the balloon is white, obviously it’s white in my preview video and it’s the same in the other videos of my previous works in my portfolio, however after I delivered he said he didn’t like the color of the balloon and he wasn’t happy, i offerend a refund, but in the end he still posted a positive review, I asked him to please not order from me again and went to look for a way of blocking him but I couldn’t find it, and now he ordered another gig! I have 100% positive review and I don’t want to risk it, not to mention working for this guy is not worth the time as he is very picky and also speaks english very badly. Isn’t there a way of blocking unwanted buyers? thank you!

Hey , Maybe just tell him that you are so busy with queued work and suggest to him other seller offering same services. So then you agree a mutual cancellation.

Offer a mutual cancellation. Tell him you are very sorry but you must cancel the order and let him know you won’t be able to do the job well. No need to give any reason other than this. There is no way to block a buyer. Do not get into any argument or explanations at all.

Simple~ send him mutual cancellation request and he will surely understand and accept it.

Please do not argue with him