Fiverr Forum

Is it possible to build a perfect body training for 7 minutes a day?

Yes, it’s possible. My 15 years training experience proves it. I train for over 3 years using my own program that I designed for people who want quick results in short period of time! For only 7 minutes a day you will have a full body workout that will help you to lose weight and get strength. Why I’m 100% sure that it works? Because I tried every diet and every training program that exist on the market. I was playing basketball, soccer, did boxing, street workouts, yoga, karate, bodybuilding etc. And what is more interesting with this program you will have better results, especially if you want to quickly loose weight. I suggest you to try it.

FAQ

What is the 7 minute old school healthy workout?

The program is designed to loose weight and get some strength. To achieve the results that you want you don’t need any supplements. You just need to do exercises regularly and have a good sleep. The program consists of 12 exercises that you should do in rapid succession every day.

Who can use this workout?

You can be a beginner or you can be an advanced athlete. It will benefit you all. Simple and efficient program.

What I will receive?

I will give you my e-book in pdf-format. I sell it exclusively on Fiverr. So I will definitely recommend you to try it.

How long I should do the exercises?

You will need to do it regularly for 6 weeks, but I would recommend you to continue to do it month after month to achieve a 200% result.

Does it work?

Yes, of course this works. I added a photograph of my body that I made using my web-cam. You can clearly see the result. It’s a full body workout that requires only 7 minute of your time.

More info with illustrations in the pdf-book

Exclusively on fiverr.com

I wish you good luck!

The workout is available here: https://www.fiverr.com/volodymyrpro7/give-you-my-7-minute-old-school-healthy-workout

Good news, folks! People start to buy my program. I wish you to achieve the results that you want!