Is it possible to change buyer review?

motiarrahman927

The short answer is no - you cannot change a review. The longer, more considered, answer is that two of your four reviews received less that 5 star reviews.

When 50 percent of your reviews are less than perfect, rather than be defensive - the pragmatic seller looks at their offering and analyses what went wrong with half of their orders, and therefore what can be improved.

Don’t blame the buyer. Instead understand what YOU can do to improve the result next time.

The short answer is no - you cannot change a review. The longer, more considered, answer is that two of your four reviews received less that 5 star reviews.

When 50 percent of your reviews are less than perfect, rather than be defensive - the pragmatic seller looks at their offering and analyses what went wrong with half of their orders, and therefore what can be improved.

Don’t blame the buyer. Instead understand what YOU can do to improve the result next time.

Don’t blame the buyer … understand what YOU can do to improve the result next time.

“Awesome job”

The above is what the buyer’s 3.3 review said. I have sympathy for the seller.

I don’t know what to say, Buyer was going to order another service. I sent offer as well.

After complete the order I text him, “If you are satisfied with my service, please give your feedback as your satisfaction level”.
He replied “yes sir”. 1 minute later he text again “All done”.

AND THE RESULT SHOCKED ME

Thanks for your valuable comment.

Before that I completed 6 orders. Two of them give me tips, but not reviews. I know it’s up to them.

Btw… Can you suggest me, How to get back the rating in 5? As you know I can’t send any buyer request.

Thanks for your valuable comment.

Before that I completed 6 orders. Two of them give me tips, but not reviews. I know it’s up to them.

Btw… Can you suggest me, How to get back the rating in 5? As you know I can’t send any buyer request.

You may ask the buyers to review the service.

You may say something like this “If you think you got what you were looking for, then you can proceed to the order completion and feedback part. I am happy to provide you the best service and would like to make you 100% satisfied with my quality work.”

But remember Never Ask for a 5-star review it is wrong ethically and also against fever’s terms and policies.

You may ask the buyers to review the service.

You may say something like this “If you think you got what you were looking for, then you can proceed to the order completion and feedback part. I am happy to provide you the best service and would like to make you 100% satisfied with my quality work.”

But remember Never Ask for a 5-star review it is wrong ethically and also against fever’s terms and policies.

I polity told him after that review. He tried, but didn’t find any option.

Screenshot_1.png.03535db56f4695a06c79f023d31121f3.png
Screenshot_1778×251 8.35 KB
Screenshot_2.png.c812a712ec94256f13eb99a66a847ad9.png
Screenshot_2706×104 6.37 KB

Archived