Fiverr Community Forum

Is it possible to change fiverr username?

Hello everyone, I have a spelling mistake in my username. Is there any way to change fiverr username. If I will contact fiverr support, can they help me??

7 Likes

It is impossible to change your username. You can delete your current account and create a new one

5 Likes

Thanks but not possible to delete this account.

3 Likes

All right … Username doesn’t matter …

3 Likes

I don’t think changing username is possible normally.

3 Likes

Yes, but can Fiverr support help me with this matter???

2 Likes

This is the only way: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050222673-How-Do-I-Change-My-Username

4 Likes

Thank you so much. haven’t any option to change username.

3 Likes

Username cannot be changed in Fiverr. You can close the account and create a new one, that is the only option available if you want to have a new username.

5 Likes

Thank you but no need to delete my account

3 Likes

I know your Answer. Bather you will try change Fiver name

3 Likes

username doesn’t matter so it’s ok, u see many different unique username in fiverr.

4 Likes

You couldn’t change your username. Username doesn’t effect your account or sales. Thank you

4 Likes

@desinger_rc have a look here all details, you can or not

1 Like

your username is your identity on fiverr it cannot be changed . if you want to use another username ,you need to close your account and create a new one .if you would like to use the email address in your current account for your new account ,please change it closing it
thank you

3 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

Yes, I understand thanks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Once You Create a username its not Possible to Change Anymore. Always Use your Real username and Real images , Anytime Fiverr Can verify your identity , if your identity doesn’t matched with your account anything can happen . Stay Safe . happy freelancing .

1 Like