Fiverr Community Forum

Is it possible to makes two Fiverr accounts on the same computer?

Is it possible to makes two Fiverr accounts on the same computer?

5 Likes

You are only allowed to have one Fiverr account.

3 Likes

If we use the same router but a different computer then?

2 Likes

What do you mean by we. Can you explain exactly what you mean and who wants to create the accounts.

2 Likes

I and my brother have one computer, if Fiverr doesn’t allow us to use the same computer, then if my brother buys a computer and create a Fiverr account with the same router. Which was I already using it, then we have any problems?

Check this out: Same ip (family 2 member want to create fiverr account in similar sector) is it possible?

Even if it is not in a similar sector the answers still apply.

3 Likes

If you and your Brother will do the same services, maybe you should let Fiverr support know your situation first.

No, You cant do it. If you do it your accounts will be banned.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Users can use multiple Fiverr ids from the same device if Fiverr Staff gives them permission. Fiverr CS allows multiple ids on special circumstances. Note all id needs separate withdraw method & can’t purchase gig from each other.

1 Like

No you shouldn’t do it because your account may be the ban. so you must have in this market.

Hello, mominxd

There is no problem:) Once the router is done and the computer is done, you can work easily. On two accounts.

Regards.

@fahimsayem This was a reply to vickiespencer so you need to quote the source if you wish to post this.

Suggest you edit your post and add the topic from which you copied this.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I made a mistake. I should have mentioned the matter.
Thank you :slight_smile:

You can have one account per person. Computers, ips, etc. are irrelevant. It’s one account per person.