Fiverr Forum

Is it possible to receive an account warning for late orders?

Two cancellations is nothing, back in the good old days of Fiverr, my Order Completion Rate was 87%, I used to lose hundreds of dollars in cancellations, even started recording it as a business expense. Losing $200 to $300 a month isn’t a big deal when you’re making $1,500 or $1,800.

Now my OCR is 100%, last month I made $256.

I wonder if Fiverr 2.0 gets upset over two cancellations?

1 Like

I think someone’s account might have been closed because they kept extending orders past the 30 day limit to stop them going late.

It does say in the TOS “Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.” Which is a bad rule really if seller’s can’t stop buyers from creating orders that don’t have the requirements filled in properly or other bad orders.

He said “Within the week I received that I only had maybe 1-2 cancellations”. It might take the last 60 days or maybe some other number of days into account. 2 a week could be about 17 in 60 days but we don’t know the actual number in the last 60 days. In this case it seems like it doesn’t take any account of people who get a large number of orders - if it works on the number of cancellations rather than the percentage of them.

Maybe we need a better system with no penalty for cancellations that aren’t the fault of the seller (I thought they were already supposed to have changed it to do that recently?) or an accept/reject button to stop bad/incomplete orders starting.

2 Likes