Is it possible to refund money to the buyer account , even after the gig is marked as completed?

mehedi120622

I am a android developer .I completed the work for buyer according to the buyer requirement . i published the client app in my account successfully. Then order is marked as completed . That means payment section is completed. me and my buyer review completed. i am new in fiverr . My account balance is pending Clarence . After sometimes i see client app contain violation which is terminate my account . Google play support team message send me , if you didn’t remove apps they will terminate your account. As a result i remove the app. I have no fault .That time , my buyer said to me refund him.

At this moment how can i do this, please suggest me.

I am a android developer .I completed the work for buyer according to the buyer requirement . i published the client app in my account successfully. Then order is marked as completed . That means payment section is completed. me and my buyer review completed. i am new in fiverr . My account balance is pending Clarence . After sometimes i see client app contain violation which is terminate my account . Google play support team message send me , if you didn’t remove apps they will terminate your account. As a result i remove the app. I have no fault .That time , my buyer said to me refund him.

At this moment how can i do this, please suggest me.

. Google play support team message send me , if you didn’t remove apps they will terminate your account. As a result i remove the app. I have no fault .That time , my buyer said to me refund him.

Are you sure it is really from the Google play support team and not from your client?

. Google play support team message send me , if you didn’t remove apps they will terminate your account. As a result i remove the app. I have no fault .That time , my buyer said to me refund him.

Are you sure it is really from the Google play support team and not from your client?

sure , When Google play support team conversation with me that time i saw , they already known to my account related any information for example draft app, unpublished app , published app, rejected and suspended app .

Archived