Is it profitable to keep editing your gigs!?

kapiks

Hello fiverr community! How are you? I’m good, but I am wondering about one thing about my gigs…
Namely is it useful to constantly edit your gigs?
I’ve been making a lot of changes to my gigs lately and I don’t know if that helps in any way with Fiverr positioning.
Or maybe it makes it more difficult?
Please write what you think about it!
I have recently been selling on fiverr and this information is extremely helpful.
thanks in advance ! ❤️

Currently I am creating discord servers and removing backgrounds as well as editing photos in photoshop.
I do it very professionally and I have a lot of experience in what I do!
if you are interested in my activities please check my gigs.

Hello fiverr community! grinning I am a new seller on fiverr and I provide services such as creating discord servers, editing and retouching photos as well as removing / changing backgrounds. I perform each of the services professionally and I do not care about earnings but about customer satisfaction. In my opinion, the most important thing in selling is the customer not profit! if you are interested in any of my services please check out my gigs! Here are the links to them: I am als…

I’m sure you will find something for yourself!
Regards,
Kapiks

Hello fiverr community! How are you? I’m good, but I am wondering about one thing about my gigs…

I’ve been making a lot of changes to my gigs lately and I don’t know if that helps in any way with Fiverr positioning.

Or maybe it makes it more difficult?

Please write what you think about it!

I have recently been selling on fiverr and this information is extremely helpful.

thanks in advance ! ❤️

Currently I am creating discord servers and removing backgrounds as well as editing photos in photoshop.

I do it very professionally and I have a lot of experience in what I do!

if you are interested in my activities please check my gigs.

Hello fiverr community! grinning I am a new seller on fiverr and I provide services such as creating discord servers, editing and retouching photos as well as removing / changing backgrounds. I perform each of the services professionally and I do not care about earnings but about customer satisfaction. In my opinion, the most important thing in selling is the customer not profit! if you are interested in any of my services please check out my gigs! Here are the links to them: I am als…

I’m sure you will find something for yourself!

Regards,

Kapiks

Nope! No. No. No.

Every time you edit your gig, it temporarily affects your gig ranking, so don’t edit it unless you really need to!

Nope! No. No. No.

Every time you edit your gig, it temporarily affects your gig ranking, so don’t edit it unless you really need to!

@krheate thank you for the answer it is really helpful for me as for some time I have been editing my gigs a lot and I wasn’t sure if this was a good approach.

Once or twice a year I will edit my Gigs.

Typically, I will DELETE Gigs that are not performing.

I’ll change Gig photos, the descriptions, etc.

Sometimes I’ll replace the Gigs I delete with new ones or not at all.

I think that in order to keep up with the growing amount of competition on Fiverr, it is foolish to believe that you can “set and forget” your Gigs once created.

As Fiverr evolves, so should your profile and Gigs.

Once or twice a year I will edit my Gigs.

Typically, I will DELETE Gigs that are not performing.

I’ll change Gig photos, the descriptions, etc.

Sometimes I’ll replace the Gigs I delete with new ones or not at all.

I think that in order to keep up with the growing amount of competition on Fiverr, it is foolish to believe that you can “set and forget” your Gigs once created.

As Fiverr evolves, so should your profile and Gigs.

What if the gig gets impressions and clicks but I don’t receive orders? is it worth editing then?

and if I don’t remove / deactivate a gig that didn’t catch, will it affect other gigs?

What if the gig gets impressions and clicks but I don’t receive orders? is it worth editing then?

and if I don’t remove / deactivate a gig that didn’t catch, will it affect other gigs?

It doesn’t matter to me at all.

I deleted my “best selling” Gig earlier this year and replaced it with two others to change the direction of the work I was getting.

What you need to know here is that I have been a full-time freelancer since 2016.

I use Fiverr as one of many sources of income.

Fiverr brings me about 30% of my monthly income.

I don’t care about impressions, clicks or any of that bunk.

I use Fiverr in a very different way as I am an established freelancer.

I hope this helps.

I deleted my “best selling” Gig earlier this year and replaced it with two others to change the direction of the work I was getting.

What you need to know here is that I have been a full-time freelancer since 2016.

I hope this helps.

I’m just starting my work with freelancing.

and it seems important to me to advertise your business well on such a large website as fiverr, so I will pay attention to the smallest details such as impressions and clicks.

Thank you for the really useful advice!

You can edit your gig to any taste and before you edit your gig make sure you have target an additional keywords you want to add to your gig just to boost your gig rank in the search engine.

@samuel_bryan1

I attach great importance to SEO …

one of my gigs is on the first page of searches, but with the next two I have no idea what to do.

they do make some impresions, but I don’t know how I could position them better.

Will he be able to get to the front page of a new gig if many people offer similar services?

I do not care about earnings

the most important thing in selling is the customer not profit!

Then why are you here selling services?

Then you go on to “worry” about your positioning on the site and orders. So, which is it? Are you here to make money and get orders or are you here for shiggles?

I am sure you could create a blog or YouTube video talking about how amazing you are at the 2 things you mentioned - and plenty of people wanting free stuff - since money doesn’t seem to matter to you - would be glad to put you to work for free.

I think you are asking for scammers and trouble with your intro there to your Gig.

GG

the most important thing in selling is the customer not profit!

Then why are you here selling services?

Then you go on to “worry” about your positioning on the site and orders. So, which is it? Are you here to make money and get orders or are you here for shiggles?

I am sure you could create a blog or YouTube video talking about how amazing you are at the 2 things you mentioned - and plenty of people wanting free stuff - since money doesn’t seem to matter to you - would be glad to put you to work for free.

I think you are asking for scammers and trouble with your intro there to your Gig.

GG

you are wrong…

earnings are important, but at the beginning, I prefer to make sure that the client gets to know me and gain confidence in me because I am new …

you are wrong…

earnings are important, but at the beginning, I prefer to make sure that the client gets to know me and gain confidence in me because I am new …

Then you need to rewrite your Gig intro there.

Also, need to

the most important thing in selling is the customer not profit

I can read the above. And, it sounds to me like you are not concerned with earning anything. If I were a buyer, I would think you aren’t concerned about money - and this is what attracts scammers.

But, go ahead, keep that in your profile, I am sure it will work out great when you are either revising your orders 100 times or getting people who cancel because it wasn’t up to their standards. It shouldn’t bother you anyways - you aren’t here for profit according to your blip there in your Gig. Oh, and lookie there - I was right - you give “unlimited revisions” all for $5. Wow, you are in for a heap of hurt.

Which means I am right.

GG

you are wrong…

I prefer to make sure that the client gets to know me and gain confidence in me because I am new

A buyer is not your long-term employer or someone you are dating, so them getting to know you deeper or gain confidence in you are not very relevant to completing an order.

The best ways for a potential buyer to know about and have confidence in a new seller? A great gig page with great, relevant samples and solid communication.

Then you need to rewrite your Gig intro there.

Also, need to

the most important thing in selling is the customer not profit

I can read the above. And, it sounds to me like you are not concerned with earning anything. If I were a buyer, I would think you aren’t concerned about money - and this is what attracts scammers.

But, go ahead, keep that in your profile, I am sure it will work out great when you are either revising your orders 100 times or getting people who cancel because it wasn’t up to their standards. It shouldn’t bother you anyways - you aren’t here for profit according to your blip there in your Gig. Oh, and lookie there - I was right - you give “unlimited revisions” all for $5. Wow, you are in for a heap of hurt.

Which means I am right.

GG

and this is what attracts scammers.

here I will admit you are right I will correct it in a moment … thank you for the explanation.

however, my point was that I care about the relationship with the client more than about the income.

I worded it wrong, sorry

I prefer to make sure that the client gets to know me and gain confidence in me because I am new

A buyer is not your long-term employer or someone you are dating, so them getting to know you deeper or gain confidence in you are not very relevant to completing an order.

The best ways for a potential buyer to know about and have confidence in a new seller? A great gig page with great, relevant samples and solid communication.

thank you for the useful tips!

I hope this helps.

Hi, I am interested to know what is the process you follow to use Fiverr as one of many sources.

Archived