Is it safe to have same payoneer account connected to all Freelancing accounts?

designingedge

As long as you are not operating multiple accounts on different platforms, its fine.

I get paid via Payoneer on two different freelance platforms (one being Fiverr) and I get my Amazon KDP royalties paid to Payoneer.

Payoneer promotes itself as an easy way for freelancers to get paid. In this case, it is perfectly fine for you to get paid from multiple sources. I’m pretty sure you can also get paid from AirBnB via Payoneer. The main thing is to not in any way act fraudulently by having multiple accounts on different platforms.

As long as you are not operating multiple accounts on different platforms, its fine.

I get paid via Payoneer on two different freelance platforms (one being Fiverr) and I get my Amazon KDP royalties paid to Payoneer.

Payoneer promotes itself as an easy way for freelancers to get paid. In this case, it is perfectly fine for you to get paid from multiple sources. I’m pretty sure you can also get paid from AirBnB via Payoneer. The main thing is to not in any way act fraudulently by having multiple accounts on different platforms.

Oh okay, now I get it. Thanks alot 🙂

Archived