Fiverr Community Forum

Is it safe to provide login details of social profile in order conversation?

Greetings,
I delivered my order before time, but the client said, he has an issue to download the file and asking me to share the email and passwords of social profiles in order chatbox. :worried:
What should I do know?
Is it safe to share? I’m extremely worried :cold_sweat:
Kind Regards, :heart_eyes::heart:

This doesn’t sound right at all!!! Don’t tell the customer paswords or email. This sounds like a scam. Contact Fivver customer services and ask for advice. Also try to redeiver through the fiverr platform.

1 Like

My gig is about to create social media profiles. I’ve sent all the details in excel file to the buyer. But he said; he has an issue to download the files. He ask me to share the details in order conversation. Is it safe?

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

2 Likes

does client want credentials for profile you created for him ?
its alright to share them I guess…you may try any other file format if he could’nt download excel !

1 Like

It’s a good idea, Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

Yes I think so. I would just share it as a message in your order conversation.

1 Like

Thank you Rose :heart:

1 Like

If you’re worried about it, you can upload the file(s) to DropBox or similar service, and send your client the link.

Or you can try delivering again, Fiverr recently had huge problems with inbox and deliveries.

1 Like

Thanks Cat :slightly_smiling_face: :heart: