Fiverr Community Forum

Is it still profitable to use SEO on your gigs?

Hi everyone, :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Today I come to you asking if it is still profitable to use SEO on your gigs? :thinking:
I have been hearing about “Fiverr 3.0” for some time now and it became not entirely clear to me …
Has it already happened or is the revolution yet to come?
I’m thinking about improving my gigs and I don’t know what’s more important right now. SEO or optimizing my gigs? :thinking:
I always try to find a golden mean between the two, but with such a growing market, it is getting harder and harder to position my gigs… :confused:
I am asking you to suggest what now gives the best results?
Thank you for all the answers and I wish you every success! :heart:
Regards,
Kapiks

5 Likes

SEO is important if you do… if you seo then your gig search on google…it will rank…

3 Likes

SEP is very important !!! Try to learn about that and keep learning some seo tips

1 Like

I will position my concerts but I noticed that earlier it gave better results than now … and I would like to know if there is anything now that works better in the Fiverr algorithm

I’ve been learning SEO for a long time and I know how it works, but I wonder if it gives the same results on Fiverr as before.

yes bro…if you use tag on your gig…keyword push… you should profile good looking… Active on fiverr forum…

1 Like

As far as I know, the Fiverr account and the forum account are not linked so I don’t think it gives too much effect … plus most of the people on the forums are sellers.

2 Likes