Is it still profitable to use SEO on your gigs?

kapiks

Hi everyone, 🖐️
Today I come to you asking if it is still profitable to use SEO on your gigs? :thinking:
I have been hearing about “Fiverr 3.0” for some time now and it became not entirely clear to me …
Has it already happened or is the revolution yet to come?
I’m thinking about improving my gigs and I don’t know what’s more important right now. SEO or optimizing my gigs? :thinking:
I always try to find a golden mean between the two, but with such a growing market, it is getting harder and harder to position my gigs… 😕
I am asking you to suggest what now gives the best results?
Thank you for all the answers and I wish you every success! ❤️
Regards,
Kapiks

SEO is important if you do… if you seo then your gig search on google…it will rank…

I will position my concerts but I noticed that earlier it gave better results than now … and I would like to know if there is anything now that works better in the Fiverr algorithm

I will position my concerts but I noticed that earlier it gave better results than now … and I would like to know if there is anything now that works better in the Fiverr algorithm

yes bro…if you use tag on your gig…keyword push… you should profile good looking… Active on fiverr forum…

yes bro…if you use tag on your gig…keyword push… you should profile good looking… Active on fiverr forum…

Active on fiverr forum…

As far as I know, the Fiverr account and the forum account are not linked so I don’t think it gives too much effect … plus most of the people on the forums are sellers.

Archived