......Is it true?

zeus777

Not true!

Service fees are added at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of November 2020, the service fees are 5% of the purchase amount. For purchases under $50 an additional $2 small order fee will be applied.

The above is from the updated Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I do not understand, what exactly is not true?

OP asked is it true and reply was not true. You did not have question true or not in your post.

Plus in cases like this it is good to check timing of the post. You were typing at the same time as lloyd and that post is longer to type so by the time it was clicked post, your post was up, but technically, lloyd started replying before you.

OP asked is it true and reply was not true. You did not have question true or not in your post.

Plus in cases like this it is good to check timing of the post. You were typing at the same time as lloyd and that post is longer to type so by the time it was clicked post, your post was up, but technically, lloyd started replying before you.

I see, you are right. But I should have paid $7.25, right?

Not true!

Service fees are added at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of November 2020, the service fees are 5% of the purchase amount. For purchases under $50 an additional $2 small order fee will be applied.

The above is from the updated Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

the service fees are 5% of the purchase amount. For purchases under $50 an additional $2 small order fee will be applied.

I still do not get it :crazy_face:.

Order yesterday

Purchase amount 5.0As lloyd says the service fee is 5% of purchase price, means 0.25 + adder 2$ (purchase under 50$)

Total service fee 2.25$

Total price 7.25$

My order price 7$

By the way, ToS update of November 2020, is there any change?

the service fees are 5% of the purchase amount. For purchases under $50 an additional $2 small order fee will be applied.

Order yesterday

Purchase amount 5.0As lloyd says the service fee is 5% of purchase price, means 0.25 + adder 2$ (purchase under 50$)

Total service fee 2.25$

Total price 7.25$

My order price 7$

oh…

Fee is fixed for orders up to 50$

Fee is 2$ foir orders up to 50$.

After 50$ fee is 5% of total amount.

Here I have a picture… give me a moment Over 1000$ in 30 days, achieved Level 2 seller

image.png.a49cc791b9c02f5f43fcff0541f7ee5d.png

Order yesterday

Total service fee 2.25$

Total price 7.25$

My order price 7$

In September, they updated and moved all the ‘payment’ stuff to it’s own page. As for this month’s, I had it open in a tab, and refreshed, and the first paragraph twitched, so there’s some wording modification there. Beyond that, I’ll have to read it over again to find if there’s anything else new of significance.

I think this is new:

Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.

Also, is it just me or is that “Gig analytics are back” banner gone?

(Sorry for getting off-topic, Zeus777)

Banner’s gone.

But I believe another round will start soon saying “there was orange banner and since it’s gone my Gig’s are down, something’s wrong.” 😂

I think this is new:

Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.

(Sorry for getting off-topic, Zeus777)

is it just me or is that “Gig analytics are back” banner gone?

Yes and so are the views. No more views in analytics, only impressions and clicks. they still have them in TOS but I guess that will be deleted soon.

@blavaro I am ready whenever you are to test the fee system 😃

Not true!

Ah, OK, that’s good to know!

Thank you for letting me know!

I read somewhere about the fee going up a bit so it got me worried 😅

• 1 month later...

Archived