Fiverr Community Forum

Is it worth accepting Fiverr invitation for promoted gig?

Hi,
Hope people who already tried this option will say something about their results. Fiverr is keeping reminding me that I am invited to use the Fiverr Promoted Gig feature. I just really want to know whether it is worth using this feature by giving a small tip.
Thank you.

10 Likes

This topic may interest you: Launching Promoted Gigs - #347 by komzy589

2 Likes

Thanks for the response.

1 Like

First of all don’t think that your GIG will start getting thousands of impressions and clicks and revenue like they said in advertisement. It is not true. In most of the cases your Promoted GIG will only be shown to precise targeted person and that is why your gig will only get few clicks because it was designed to be shown to most targeted person. From past 28 days my Promoted GIG only gets 35 Impressions 9 clicks and 7 orders. Conversion rate is about 77%. It is because Promoted GIG is only shown to the most precise buyer who’ll definitely buy your GIG.!

2 Likes

I’ve spent about 1.2$ and got 45$ revneue from which -20% after commission and -1.2$ my total revenue is 34.8$ from promoted gigs in past 28 days

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I used the Promoted Gigs feature to try it out.

It did get me a bit of extra work and did give my Gig some great exposure.

What I think it helped me most with was getting my Gig in front of a targeted audience.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I have experienced with the promoted gig. You have to take patience and invest some amount and you will get a good impression on your gig as well as will get an order if fulfilled buyer requirements.

1 Like

Thanks for the great advice.

1 Like

It’s a good program but still hit or miss. You can get impressions but hardly any orders. Other times, you will get very little impressions or orders. It’s a dice roll really.

1 Like