Is Mentioning "Dark web" a violation in fiverr?

nassah11

They just gave me a TOS. And warn me not to use these word further more. Everything is fine.

Thank you everyone for your precious comments.

They just gave me a TOS. And warn me not to use these word further more. Everything is fine.

Did they warn you verbally by word, or actually gave you that real warning for violating TOS?

Did they warn you verbally by word, or actually gave you that real warning for violating TOS?

They sent me an email about the warning.

They sent me an email about the warning.

So if you got an actual TOS warning for it (not just a flagged post) and you didn’t actually do anything wrong (eg. because you have a gig about fixing a website if it’s been broken into and you were just talking about that) why don’t you contact CS about the warning and try and get it removed?

So if you got an actual TOS warning for it (not just a flagged post) and you didn’t actually do anything wrong (eg. because you have a gig about fixing a website if it’s been broken into and you were just talking about that) why don’t you contact CS about the warning and try and get it removed?

I already contacted them and I think it will take thousand years to come their response.

I already have experience about their “quick response”.

A lot of different words can get a message flagged. Like if you mention the word “Pay”. And when I asked support about these forbidden words even in normal non-tos breaking context, they told me it’s better to not use them at all.

So if a buyer for example asks about payment methods, their message will be flagged. And if you respond that “You can view different payment methods when placing an order”, your message will get flagged as well.

But if you break the word that triggers it, like to “P ay” for example, you can avoid it, but look unprofessional to the buyer for your “bad” grammar.

Still, if your message does not break the tos despite having a flaggable word in it, no warning should occur.

A lot of different words can get a message flagged. Like if you mention the word “Pay”. And when I asked support about these forbidden words even in normal non-tos breaking context, they told me it’s better to not use them at all.

So if a buyer for example asks about payment methods, their message will be flagged. And if you respond that “You can view different payment methods when placing an order”, your message will get flagged as well.

But if you break the word that triggers it, like to “P ay” for example, you can avoid it, but look unprofessional to the buyer for your “bad” grammar.

Still, if your message does not break the tos despite having a flaggable word in it, no warning should occur.

Hmm, helpful. Thanks

Archived