Fiverr Community Forum

Is my art worth selling?

I just need an honest opinion about my art and through your experience with fiverr do you think I can sell it or not or the things I need to improve or do.
Thanks for reading and I hope you’d be honest :’)
Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/aa0167deef?utm_source=com.whatsapp_Mobile

1 Like

All you can do is try. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and someone somewhere may want it.

1 Like

I am sure you can do better than the GIG photos you have uploaded. Upload the best art you have created and also you need to improve the description also. Search different freelancers that have the same skills that you have and check there description.

That’s a good idea I’ll do my best!
Thank you so much for replying

Why not give it a try? I’m an origami artist, and things have been working out great for me. In three days I’ll be a level 2 seller :slight_smile:

I agree, I think you can improve on your images. It’s the first thing people will see! :smiley:

Good luck on Fiverr!!

Congratulations on that!!! :slight_smile:

Thing is, I uploaded the photos using my phone camera I can’t seem to think of another way to upload photos, so if there’s a way please give me your tips, thank you a lot for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

Your art seems to be somewhere between beginner and intermediate level. You seem to have an rudimentary understanding of shading and shadows, as well as depth of field, and some color theory. I suppose the next thing to learn is structure and scale.

I might be way off, though. Six image samples isn’t much to be able to give proper constructive feedback.