Fiverr Community Forum

Is My Fiverr Gig Good Enough?

Hello, I am Louisiana, a new seller on Fiverr.
I have a photoshop gig which I feel might not be descriptive enough. What do you think? Should I edit it more?
Here is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/k2bAbA
Thank you very much for your time!

• Lou
2 Likes

You say you are Louisiana, but your profile says you are in Canada.

Interesting.

I see that in your smallest package you provide “unlimited images” for the bargain basement price of $5.

As a Buyer, that sends me a message.

It tells me (thanks to the one-day delivery noted in the same package) that I may get a rush job.

You have to be very careful how you present your Gigs as to not send the wrong message.

So…I would change those things in your Gig.

Otherwise, it seems fine.

Oh okay, Louisiana is not my location lolz its my name. And thank you for telling me about my unlimited images. I need to change that.

2 Likes

LOL!

Great name, BTW!

1 Like

In your gig:

Satisfaction guaranteed for a cheap price and quick delivery.

Like @looseink said, that sends the wrong message to potential buyers. Also, you might want to check your edited images on a few different devices, and adjust the monitor setting of the one you use for editing. I think you’ve oversaturated some of the photos to the point they look plastic-like and fake, rather than natural.

Your ‘comments’ gig might be against the ToS.

Fake engagement and traffic
Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

Thank you for your feedback. I think I will take that one down

Do you mean the image in the video is oversaturated or the image with a purple background? Thanks

The one in the video does count, but the third still-sample, of the mountains: the green was already bright enough, it’s completely lost the horizon where the water meets sky, and the sky itself looks too blue and it’s lost almost all the detail in the clouds. Plus the ‘before’ looks fuzzy in comparison to the ‘after’ and detail isn’t something that can be fixed with simple photo filters, which implies the ‘before’ was doctored to be worse so that the ‘after’ looks even better, which implies ‘faked’.

Okay, thanks. The original image looks fuzzier because I upscaled the second one which is also included in the photoshop service. I will re-edit the video ones. Thanks again.