Is my Gig a good one? Comic Like Wallpaper

geminiwebcomics

Hello! 👋
I’m still working on my first gig, I had some views but no client, however, I want someone’s opinion on it.
I’m still a beginner here and I’m not so used on making a good gig profile! 😔

About the gallery, I’m working on some artwork in the right size, because I work on different size and usually clients ask for A4 size, I need to make something good for it! 😅

Thank you, dear, for reading my post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Gemini

Hello, Gemini, the little girly Italian bun (that’s such a good nickname)!

Your Gig is coming along nicely. It looks better than many others I’ve seen.

If I could give you one piece of advice, it’d be to bulk out your description a little more. Short ones tend to deter buyers – maybe because they make a Gig look rushed.

Perhaps you could include in yours info on your experience, education (if relevant), process, etc. You could even talk about what makes you different from other designers; although, I suppose your drawings are meant to speak for you in that respect.

You could even include technical info, such as the software you use, the file types you work with, your working hours, etc.

You know much better than me what your potential buyers will find interesting. 🙂

Hello, Gemini, the little girly Italian bun (that’s such a good nickname)!

Your Gig is coming along nicely. It looks better than many others I’ve seen.

If I could give you one piece of advice, it’d be to bulk out your description a little more. Short ones tend to deter buyers – maybe because they make a Gig look rushed.

Perhaps you could include in yours info on your experience, education (if relevant), process, etc. You could even talk about what makes you different from other designers; although, I suppose your drawings are meant to speak for you in that respect.

You could even include technical info, such as the software you use, the file types you work with, your working hours, etc.

You know much better than me what your potential buyers will find interesting. 🙂

Thank you! I’ll take care of it!

Ciao @geminiwebcomics. I love your Gig, especially your Profile description is so sweet. 😃

In addition to what my good friend @ahmwritingco has written

I suggest getting rid of ‘’ For extra information: ask in private!’’ as all orders need to go through your gig account. Better to say…

Please contact me before placing an order, thank you.

Also, add a few more images of your work… this way it makes it more interesting for your visitors.

Good luck with your blooming career.😃

Ciao, Humberto

Ciao @geminiwebcomics. I love your Gig, especially your Profile description is so sweet. 😃

I suggest getting rid of ‘’ For extra information: ask in private!’’ as all orders need to go through your gig account. Better to say…

Also, add a few more images of your work… this way it makes it more interesting for your visitors.

Ciao, Humberto

Also, add a few more images of your work

Yeah, Gemini’s Gig will look great when she’s added more images.

I believe she’s working on it. I think that’s what this line meant:

About the gallery, I’m working on some artwork in the right size, because I work on different size and usually clients ask for A4 size, I need to make something good for it!

Ciao, Humberto

Thank you! I’m gonna do it today!

Also, add a few more images of your work

Yeah, Gemini’s Gig will look great when she’s added more images.

I believe she’s working on it. I think that’s what this line meant:

About the gallery, I’m working on some artwork in the right size, because I work on different size and usually clients ask for A4 size, I need to make something good for it!

@hum_on_the_go, @ahmwritingco I was thinking to use my webcartoonist skills to make a good presentation gallery! Is it a good idea?

@hum_on_the_go, @ahmwritingco I was thinking to use my webcartoonist skills to make a good presentation gallery! Is it a good idea?

Hi there @geminiwebcomics. I see you’re working hard on your gigs, that’s awesome.😃

You know that you can add two PDFs to your gig as well… so if I were you add two A4 PDF’s referring your work in webcartoonist… your buyers will see your amazing work and most likely order from you.

If you have more questions, I’m happy to answer 😃

Warmly, Humberto

Hi there @geminiwebcomics. I see you’re working hard on your gigs, that’s awesome.😃

You know that you can add two PDFs to your gig as well… so if I were you add two A4 PDF’s referring your work in webcartoonist… your buyers will see your amazing work and most likely order from you.

If you have more questions, I’m happy to answer 😃

Warmly, Humberto

Thank you, I’ll use my female and male protagonist for explain well in the gallery how it’ll be! About webcomic’s panel… They are another thing, I don’t thing it’ll be a good idea for an illustration gig

Thank you, I’ll use my female and male protagonist for explain well in the gallery how it’ll be! About webcomic’s panel… They are another thing, I don’t thing it’ll be a good idea for an illustration gig

Hello again 😃 If I were you. I would use both. This way you will see what gig does well and which doesn’t. Maybe both will do well !! I hope so 😃

Hello again 😃 If I were you. I would use both. This way you will see what gig does well and which doesn’t. Maybe both will do well !! I hope so 😃

I noticed there’s a big difference when I make illustrations and when panels. In the first case I’m like in a confort zone, artworks come out quite good, but about panels… I’m not so happy how they come out, because I have to work on a 20 of them in a week and I haven’t enough time to make them like an illustration, so… they aren’t always perfect, but in a comic it’s not only the drawing skill what matter, but also the story, I’m trying to do a 50/50… So… I don’t want to put them lol

(My webcomic is my first, it’s a collaboration with my friends, we made many errors but we learned many things too, I’ll redraw it soon, I’ll have the time to make it good, but for now… I just need to continue the story, for the rights of my readers! I just end the first season, rework it and continue it!)

I noticed there’s a big difference when I make illustrations and when panels. In the first case I’m like in a confort zone, artworks come out quite good, but about panels… I’m not so happy how they come out, because I have to work on a 20 of them in a week and I haven’t enough time to make them like an illustration, so… they aren’t always perfect, but in a comic it’s not only the drawing skill what matter, but also the story, I’m trying to do a 50/50… So… I don’t want to put them lol

(My webcomic is my first, it’s a collaboration with my friends, we made many errors but we learned many things too, I’ll redraw it soon, I’ll have the time to make it good, but for now… I just need to continue the story, for the rights of my readers! I just end the first season, rework it and continue it!)

Hahaha, yea you’re right. You can always show your comics when you feel the time is right to do so. 😃

Well, I’m very curious to see the end results. Glad you have friends who are helping out. You only learn through trials and errors. Say hello to your friends and wish them good luck too.

Your new friend, Humberto

Hahaha, yea you’re right. You can always show your comics when you feel the time is right to do so. 😃

Well, I’m very curious to see the end results. Glad you have friends who are helping out. You only learn through trials and errors. Say hello to your friends and wish them good luck too.

Your new friend, Humberto

Thank you! We are like one lol a small “company”

We are projecting many stories and all we need is doing things in right way, right times and with a good money support (for this I’m trying to find commission!)

Thank you! We are like one lol a small “company”

We are projecting many stories and all we need is doing things in right way, right times and with a good money support (for this I’m trying to find commission!)

Oh, it seems you guys have worked out everything perfectly. I’m so happy for you guys. So I can expect in the near Future a well-known brand coming from you guys!!! 😃

Oh my gosh, your images look awesome!!

They really are! They’re so good.

Your gallery looks awesome, Gemini! 😃

@hum_on_the_go @ahmwritingco Thank you! I’m really happy you two like my gig! The last thing I need are costumers lol I hope to find them soon, I’ll talk about fiverr also in my webcomic, hoping one of my fans to give a look

Archived