Is my Gig all right? Please see it

shoilpikhumayun

Today I create a new Gig. I do not know if everything is OK? Please anyone check my Gig and inform me.

favicon-32x32.png.f4a57117ac361b89bef4bed535ca059d.png Fiverr.com
edit-all-kinds-of-videos-including-your-social-videos.jpg.7b2f3e4b7c7bdb50565b946cda505afc.jpg

Shoilpikhumayun: I will edit all kinds of videos including your social videos...

For only $5, Shoilpikhumayun will edit all kinds of videos including your social videos. | I am the video Editor full experienced and professional in my skills.I'm Always available at your Service.Social Media VideosYouTube videos Facebook Twitter...

I read through it and noticed some grammar mistakes, and I checked your profile and noticed the same issue. It also mentions that you only speak conversational English, so I understand why your gig may have some issues with the writing. Regardless, it’s a bit off putting. I would find a way to fix that.

I read through it and noticed some grammar mistakes, and I checked your profile and noticed the same issue. It also mentions that you only speak conversational English, so I understand why your gig may have some issues with the writing. Regardless, it’s a bit off putting. I would find a way to fix that.

Thank you for your comment. I will try to fix the grammar mistakes.

In the basic package “five munities” could be “five minutes”

In the gig video at 6 secs in it says “Corporation” - I don’t know if you mean corporate there - you say corporate later on.

In the description maybe change “Make videos from Pics and tittles.”.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
Maybe change “adobe ilustrator” (though it already has a skill for adobe illustrator. Maybe remove the first with 1 L).

In the basic package “five munities” could be “five minutes”

In the gig video at 6 secs in it says “Corporation” - I don’t know if you mean corporate there - you say corporate later on.

In the description maybe change “Make videos from Pics and tittles.”.

In the profile:

In the skills section:

Maybe change “adobe ilustrator” (though it already has a skill for adobe illustrator. Maybe remove the first with 1 L).

Your eyesight is very good. Now I am correcting everything. Thank you for pointing out my mistakes. It will alert me more in the future. Thank you so much again.

Your eyesight is very good. Now I am correcting everything. Thank you for pointing out my mistakes. It will alert me more in the future. Thank you so much again.

It might also be because of the font Fiverr currently uses that doesn’t show the letter i very well. There’s posts about it on the forum. It also might not distinguish the capital I from the letter l well. They used to use a better font.

Archived