Fiverr Forum

Is my gig dead?

I have a Virtual Assistant gig for 5$ actually is the best selling gig from my profile.
I saw that it’s almost 1 week and the impressions, views and clicks are 0!! (zero)
I don’t know why, I tried everything, changed category, updated tags, descriptions. What I’m doing wrong? I don’t understand. It’s dead and I can’t figure out what I should do anymore. Any help and tips are highly appreciated, if someone can help me with any kind of help.
Thank you!

Please check my GIgS ..i am not getting Orders...Please help me...Have a look on My GiGs

Maybe its just the holidays. Just maybe

Can you find your gig when you search for it? If yes, the it’s most likely december that you need to blame. Majority of sellers do get a significant drop in sales this month.

Hi @serban95,

This is normal because Fiverr currently experiencing few issues with Gig Stats and everyone is seeing 0 at their statistics. Fiverr is aware of this and working to fix this asap.

thank you! @vasily17 Didn’t know that

You have really made some good things happen in your first few months.

Follow your competition closely. They have already figured out what is working.

Like people have already said, traffic fluctuates. After you’ve seen 12 months, you’ll be able to anticipate it easier. My November views were half what my October views were. This is typical of anything you do that is self employment. Traffic and order will never be consistent. There are just too many variables.

Be careful not have too many gigs going on. It might serve you to focus on 1 or 2. Being distracted by starting new gigs, may keep you from refining the ones that are working. I have never had more than 2 or 3 gigs going at 1 time.

You are doing great. Let me know if I can help further.

Please anyone tell me how i can increase my sales

In all business, there is up and down. Believe it or not! I also sometime frustrated, But I stay faith to myself that If I provide quality products, surely I will get more sales in future. Abotu impression, 0 from few days << that is a bug of showing the graphs! So, Your impression had been done, just not showing in graphs!

Hope you will have more sales and 2017 will be more awesome. :slight_smile:

thanks, good advice .