Is my gig good or bad

Guest relansarwar

Guest relansarwar

Some one Please check my gig.Someone told me from this forum to improve and change gig picture after that i change my 2 business card gig.So Please check my gig and help me

I would use a different profile picture. The one you’re currently using is from a strange angle and isn’t super flattering.

Also, I would remove the gig video entirely. The text-to-speech software that you use is a bit unsettling, and you could just as easily display samples without using a video.

Guest relansarwar

I would use a different profile picture. The one you’re currently using is from a strange angle and isn’t super flattering.

Also, I would remove the gig video entirely. The text-to-speech software that you use is a bit unsettling, and you could just as easily display samples without using a video.

Thank you for your reply.may i change my profile picture?

After this video…

in fiverr community most people say video is important for gig that why i did this.If i remove video is that good for my gig or bad? Or i should change video

Thank you for your reply.may i change my profile picture?

After this video…

in fiverr community most people say video is important for gig that why i did this.If i remove video is that good for my gig or bad? Or i should change video

Of course you can change your picture. That’s on you, not me.

most people

I don’t think that “most people” is a reputable source when you’re considering something like whether or not to use a video. A bad video can hurt your gig more than no video. Unless you’re offering some kind of video services, it’s definitely not necessary to have a video.

Guest relansarwar

Again thank you.My last question Leave this video Tell me about my gig picture is that ok or not?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest relansarwar

It seems okay, although the designs are not really to my personal taste.

somaginer1996 Thank for check my gig and i request you to check my gig again i wan’t to know your fedback about my gig.after your reply i modify this and still working to modify again and again for better look.hope you understand my request

Archived