Fiverr Forum

Is my gig just bad?

Oh Sure
Yeah I hope so too

1 Like

Oh jeez. My view count, clicks, and impressions for my gig shot up like hell! While I may not have gotten orders yet. Thank you for all your help! My confidence is rising!

2 Likes

An attractive gig image is essential. Always put your best work up front. Also, really look into changing your bio. What you have there is not professional.

1 Like

Hate to say it, but Fiverr doesn’t care if you don’t work on weekends. If you get an order, the clock starts. If you want to be able to hold to this, you’ll need to make sure you give yourself extra time for the orders.

If you do, instead of this:

Maybe this:

(^ The above is a rough draft and should be revised to fit your writing style, if you even decide to use longer delivery times.)

“Languages: English - Basic” is inaccurate. It should be ‘fluent.’ Yes, you’re clearly not a writer, but I’ll bet you can at least tell the difference between ‘achieve’ and ‘archive.’ (And it looks like you use capitalization correctly.) I know the test gave you a low score, but most of the tests have issues. I would recommend taking it again, now that you know how the tests are set up. (I always did more poorly on the first test in any class, as every professor would focus on different things and each had additional quirks.)

My only other bit advice for your gig is this: Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

2 Likes

Visual: Oh I forgot about my bio page. Been juggling things all over place that my bio got left out thanks!

Imagination: Yeah that part was an issue for me. I wasn’t completely sure how I would word that more professionally and left that as it. Thank you. And did I seriously left that as basic? Holy hell. I must be trippin. Thanks for the tip for the time duration. I was in a bind whether or not to use more than 2-3 day.

Great to hear. Amazing. Congratulations. Best of Luck for the future as well.