Is my Gig Ok? Share Views Plz

saurov_brand

I think you need to include some kind of portfolio with proof of your work. You’ve listed some clients, but how would a prospective buyer know that you were being honest about working with some of those big names? There isn’t anything on your gig to back-up those claims, and your gig images are literally just generic phrases that probably only took you a couple of minutes to create. There’s nothing to show off your skills.

Sadly, because of this, I think your costs (basic package being $155 for 5 names) are going to prohibit you from getting any orders. $155 is a lot of money to risk to most people.

I think you need to include some kind of portfolio with proof of your work. You’ve listed some clients, but how would a prospective buyer know that you were being honest about working with some of those big names? There isn’t anything on your gig to back-up those claims, and your gig images are literally just generic phrases that probably only took you a couple of minutes to create. There’s nothing to show off your skills.

Sadly, because of this, I think your costs (basic package being $155 for 5 names) are going to prohibit you from getting any orders. $155 is a lot of money to risk to most people.

Thanks for your Valuable opinion! 🖤

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the rules of the forum to create duplicate threads. In the case of gig improvements, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given. Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020

. Share your views for my first Gig! ?

Okay! Great! I didnt know this Rule!! Thanks a Lot!! 🙏

Archived