Fiverr Forum

Is my gig okay as i'm a new seller?

Here is my Business Card design gig: https://www.fiverr.com/bipasha17/business-card-business-card-design-stationary-brand-identity-minimalist-card

Here is my Vector Tracing gig: https://www.fiverr.com/bipasha17/vector-tracing-vector-logo-vector-art-covert-to-vector-redraw-illustrator-vector

I looked at your first Gig, and I think it’s coming along nicely. Three quick suggestions to improve it:

1. Use perfect business English. You’re 90% there, but there are a few errant commas and capitalisations, which make your text a little bit harder to read. I do want to stress that this is a fairly minor issue, though. You can use Grammarly to fix this, or I’ll help you.

2. Remove the link to your Behance profile. Unfortunately Fiverr doesn’t allow sellers to link to that website. Doing so can get your Gig removed. Link to an approved website instead, such as Flickr,
    Tumblr or YouTube.

3. Be careful when it comes to offering unlimited revisions. One seller on this forum offered unlimited revisions, too, and had to make around 45 for a buyer. That’s a pretty insane number! :slight_smile:

I think fiverr should not allow any seller to offer more than 5 revisions. Because seller should be quite confident about the service he/she is going to provide and even buyer should be quite sharp to narrate the job and his/her requirements/expectations. Buyer should also provide necessary informations/tools required to complete the task. It is obvious that more than 5 revisions suggest lack on either side. However, commitment to revise repeatedly is an evidence of the lack of your confidence in the work. Instead one should guarantee that in case his work requires more than 5 revisions he will complete that particular task without charging a penny!

Offering a money back guarantee is as bad as offering unlimited revisions.

Any design based service is going to be based on subjectivity - both that of the seller and the buyer.

There may be occasions when the buyer and seller just can’t agree when a gig is ‘finished’ - no seller should be out of pocket for doing a huge amount of work, based on the buyer’s instructions.

Thank you so much for giving me such a good advice.It is really help me so much.:grinning::blush:

Thank you so much for your advice.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your advice.:slightly_smiling_face::grinning: