Is My Gig tittle good?

wajeeh_shah

Hello Awesome Community of fiverr. I am here again. I want some suggestions about my gig. I want to know is my gig title is good? and any suggestion to improve my gig ranking. I am getting 90 to 95 Impressions on my gig and 5 to 6 clicks every day.

favicon-32x32.png.8d3e5f474c46b2c13e83fc37fe798e83.png Fiverr.com
make-a-creative-logo-that-describes-your-business-or-personality.jpg.69b7b1e27911df5bece8a1c38606a2a2.jpg

wajeeh_shah : I will design 2 professional modern and unique business logo...

For only $5, wajeeh_shah will design 2 professional modern and unique business logo. | A Logo is the most significant way to advertise your product, Business or Company.I am a full-time professional graphic designer. With 8 year's experienceI will |...

Thanks

Hello Awesome Community of fiverr. I am here again. I want some suggestions about my gig. I want to know is my gig title is good? and any suggestion to improve my gig ranking. I am getting 90 to 95 Impressions on my gig and 5 to 6 clicks every day.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
5d15b66f7c00fec8a233f257f734e9cd05912546.jpeg

wajeeh_shah : I will design 2 professional modern and unique business logo...

For only $5, wajeeh_shah will design 2 professional modern and unique business logo. | A Logo is the most significant way to advertise your product, Business or Company.I am a full-time professional graphic designer. With 8 year's experienceI will |...

Thanks

I want to know is my gig title is good?

The “2” in the title is plural, the “logo” in the title is singular. If there’s more than one maybe the word “logo” could be changed.

To understand what is the best name for your Gig, think of the search queries your potential clients will run.

Do they include the “unique” word? Does it make sense to design 2 logos?

Try running search queries in incognito mode to see how well you rank with different titles and tags for various queries.

Seeing the perspective of your customers coming to the platform for service will help you understand what you need to include in the title AND your gig description.

To understand what is the best name for your Gig, think of the search queries your potential clients will run.

Do they include the “unique” word? Does it make sense to design 2 logos?

Try running search queries in incognito mode to see how well you rank with different titles and tags for various queries.

Seeing the perspective of your customers coming to the platform for service will help you understand what you need to include in the title AND your gig description.

Yes i did multiple searches and found these keywords that are the words clients and visitors searches the most as i know so far. I want to know is this title good or is this congested or busy? any other improvements in my gig like gig picture etc. The Impressions that i am getting are good or low? This is also holiday season as well so may be this can affect gig searches and impressions?

Thanks

Logos*

“professional modern and unique” is a bit excessive isn’t it?

On copywriting there’s something called “The rule of one”

It translates to: one central idea, one benefit, one customer, one promise, one offer.

Before this my title was “I will design 2 professional logo for your business or company” That thing also cam in my mind that’s why i am here :).You are correct but on fiverr many sellers are using multiple keywords like this and those are on first page and some are top-rated as well. But Any Suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Before this my title was “I will design 2 professional logo for your business or company” That thing also cam in my mind that’s why i am here :).You are correct but on fiverr many sellers are using multiple keywords like this and those are on first page and some are top-rated as well. But Any Suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah, I saw this myself when publishing my gig -.-"

I personally went with:

“I will supercharge your wordpress page speed”

My thought process was:

I have no social proof yet, if I make a title like my competitors, why would anyone click me?

What about…?

I will design a professional and unique business logo

Or…

I will design a modern and unique business logo

That looks a bit more natural to me.

Yeah, I saw this myself when publishing my gig -.-"

I personally went with:

“I will supercharge your wordpress page speed”

My thought process was:

I have no social proof yet, if I make a title like my competitors, why would anyone click me?

What about…?

I will design a professional and unique business logo

Or…

I will design a modern and unique business logo

That looks a bit more natural to me.

Yes that is also catching me as well. One other thing. If i go and change my gig tittle should i change seo title as well?

Thanks

Archived