Fiverr Forum

Is offering blog comments as a gig not allowed in Fiverr?

Hi guys,
My name is Prem and i am new to Fiverr gig. I saw many active Fiverr gigs that offers services to publish blog comments. I was interested and i set up my gig for the same service but i was denied twice saying i violated the TOS. I read the TOS but it did not specifically say that i cannot offer such services.
So, i am wondering this type of gig is allowed?
Also, will i get suspended is i get denied the 3rd time?

Thank you in advance for your response.

1 Like

You were lucky not to get banned for being denied twice for the same thing.

Yes. You’re lucky not to be banned already.

Blog comments are often just spam (advertising this or that), and blog owners hate that kind of spam. You’d have to be able to prove to Fiverr’s Customer Support that you have the permission from each and every blog owner to post those comments, advertising whatever your clients are selling, on their blogs.

5 Likes

If fiverr denies your gig, why would you keep putting it up again? People get banned for that.

2 Likes

Please do not put this gig again.

1 Like

The formatting of your gig is definitely the issue, or what you’re promising or have delivered. Doing a quick search into this “blog commenting” gig, I understand the confusion as to why you’re being denied while other sellers are not. Look at what they’re promising, and compare it to yourself to see the differences.

1 Like

Not just the formatting. It’s also unethical to pose as a company in blog comments, plus usually people who do that are just spamming.

2 Likes