Fiverr Community Forum

Is old sellers are getting any orders?

Fiverr is ignoring his old sellers i don’t know why its happening. Fiverr should support the sellers that are are on this platform since long time. Even the sellers with Level 2 is not getting any job for a long time. If someone have a solution for it must share… Thanks

1 Like

Level1 seller here facing the same issue. Looking forward for the solutions.

1 Like

Maybe this can help:

4 Likes

I turned 69 when it was my birthday this week, so I would wager I am one Fiverr’s “old sellers” :older_woman:t2: :thinking:

But joking aside, I joined Fiverr in 2017 as you did. I see that you, too, have been successful up to now. However, I do not feel that Fiverr has forgotten me as I continue to get orders daily. :slightly_smiling_face: True, it has been slower in the last two months, but I DO continue to get orders from both repeat and new buyers.

However, when I searched for business card design, I found 24,136 gigs were offering that service, and 19,513 of them are level 0 sellers. Maybe the issue is not that Fiverr is “ignoring his old sellers” so much as the amount of competition from the new level 0 sellers. :thinking:

7 Likes

Please hear that you stand for your success if you want to get daily work go work some design studio why you become a freelancer? I don’t understand what makes you think like that

What kind of support do you think Fiverr should provide?

4 Likes

This only means that the marketplace is changing and you need to adapt.

If you also take into account the universal threat that is Covid-19 then action is even more necessary on your part.

You are in the wrong thinking space right now if you are looking for something/someone to blame.

3 Likes

@vickiespencer
🙋 I don’t know when exactly your birthday. But :hugs: :tada:Many Happy Return Of The Day Ma’am!:tada:
:birthday::candy::lollipop::chocolate_bar:

3 Likes