Is old sellers are getting any orders?

Level1 seller here facing the same issue. Looking forward for the solutions.

Maybe this can help:

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Fiverr is ignoring his old sellers i don’t know why its happening. Fiverr should support the sellers that are are on this platform since long time. Even the sellers with Level 2 is not getting any job for a long time. If someone have a solution for it must share… Thanks

Fiverr is ignoring his old sellers

I turned 69 when it was my birthday this week, so I would wager I am one Fiverr’s “old sellers” :older_woman:t2:

But joking aside, I joined Fiverr in 2017 as you did. I see that you, too, have been successful up to now. However, I do not feel that Fiverr has forgotten me as I continue to get orders daily. 🙂 True, it has been slower in the last two months, but I DO continue to get orders from both repeat and new buyers.

However, when I searched for business card design, I found 24,136 gigs were offering that service, and 19,513 of them are level 0 sellers. Maybe the issue is not that Fiverr is “ignoring his old sellers” so much as the amount of competition from the new level 0 sellers. :thinking:

Fiverr is ignoring his old sellers i don’t know why its happening. Fiverr should support the sellers that are are on this platform since long time. Even the sellers with Level 2 is not getting any job for a long time. If someone have a solution for it must share… Thanks

Fiverr should support the sellers that are are on this platform since long time.

What kind of support do you think Fiverr should provide?

This only means that the marketplace is changing and you need to adapt.

If you also take into account the universal threat that is Covid-19 then action is even more necessary on your part.

You are in the wrong thinking space right now if you are looking for something/someone to blame.

Fiverr is ignoring his old sellers

I turned 69 when it was my birthday this week, so I would wager I am one Fiverr’s “old sellers” :older_woman:t2:

But joking aside, I joined Fiverr in 2017 as you did. I see that you, too, have been successful up to now. However, I do not feel that Fiverr has forgotten me as I continue to get orders daily. 🙂 True, it has been slower in the last two months, but I DO continue to get orders from both repeat and new buyers.

However, when I searched for business card design, I found 24,136 gigs were offering that service, and 19,513 of them are level 0 sellers. Maybe the issue is not that Fiverr is “ignoring his old sellers” so much as the amount of competition from the new level 0 sellers. :thinking:

@vickiespencer

? I don’t know when exactly your birthday. But :hugs:Many Happy Return Of The Day Ma’am!🎉

🎂

Archived