Is our rank depend on fiverr ? - FIVERR experience

web_expert48

Hi,
I am a level 2 seller . Since couple of months i start research on fiver’s search result page . According to my research, i think our rank , sells all things are depends on fiverr itself . We can not do anything for increase our sells in fiverr . Fiverr offers us to share our gigs in different social media like facebook, linkedin , twitter etc . But by this sharing we just increase our view and clicks 😦 .
I have 4 gigs but only one gig is now in search result page . I have tried to search my gig with related keywords(tags) but can’t find my other gigs in whole search result page .
There has many experienced new seller who has great expertise than a top rated seller . But they are not getting a single chance to prove themself .

I’m happy to hear about your experience from you

Regards,
Web Expert48

Hi,

I am a level 2 seller . Since couple of months i start research on fiver’s search result page . According to my research, i think our rank , sells all things are depends on fiverr itself . We can not do anything for increase our sells in fiverr . Fiverr offers us to share our gigs in different social media like facebook, linkedin , twitter etc . But by this sharing we just increase our view and clicks 😦 .

I have 4 gigs but only one gig is now in search result page . I have tried to search my gig with related keywords(tags) but can’t find my other gigs in whole search result page .

There has many experienced new seller who has great expertise than a top rated seller . But they are not getting a single chance to prove themself .

I’m happy to hear about your experience from you

Regards,

Web Expert48

Fiverr offers us to share our gigs in different social media like facebook, linkedin , twitter etc . But by this sharing we just increase our view and clicks 😦 .

Indeed, but increasing views and clicks can lead to conversions. From all those people who view/click your gig, some may be interested in buying the gig. But if you don’t increase your views/clicks, then there’s less chances for it being discovered in the first place.

If they don’t convert, then the problem might be on your gig, pricing, offering, etc (like @vapeskorea said)

Think about it this way: why would you buy your gigs? Do the titles catch interest? Or do they sound too generic and don’t stand out of the crowd? Do they offer something unique, or do they offer the same as everyone else?

I don’t understand when you say “Fiverr offers us to share our gigs in different social media like facebook, linkedin , twitter etc . But by this sharing we just increase our view and clicks.”

If you are promoting your gig, and people are following the link, but then not purchasing, the problem lies somewhere within your pricing or gig description.

It’s like going on a job interview. You can have a great resume (your social media post) but if your interview is awful (your gig description)- then you don’t get hired (order).

Agree with @woofy31 & @vapeskorea.

BUT, the reality is "You can’t get large traffic from promoting on other platforms as compared to fiverr search result"
If a buyer want to have a logo designed (on fiverr), He instead of going through other platforms link to fiverr will intend to go directly to fiverr.com and search a designer of his choice.
We want to clarify that there are very less chances you get hired through links as compared to a buyer who directly use fiverr and yes it’s more convenient using fiverr filters looking for a perfect designer for you rather than going on a specific link which he even don’t know what’s inside or is it suitable for me?

Archived