Is periodic orders business as usual on Fiverr?

afarigh

I started my account late April this year. So far I’ve completed a few orders. I’ve noticed when I get an order usually there is like two to three more inquires or orders.

However, after order completion (sometimes two to three), it goes silent. No more inquiries/orders for a week or two.

Just want to know your experience on this. Is this normal during starting out?

I started my account late April this year. So far I’ve completed a few orders. I’ve noticed when I get an order usually there is like two to three more inquires or orders.

However, after order completion (sometimes two to three), it goes silent. No more inquiries/orders for a week or two.

Just want to know your experience on this. Is this normal during starting out?

Hi afarigh. This is very normal what you’re experiencing. Sales come steadily and then seem to stop. It Happens. No worries. Just keep on striving and doing daily tasks here on Fiverr. You should still log in daily, watch Fiverr training videos for tips, take Fiverr online courses for more knowledge and visit the Community forum often and take notes. Do all these things and then you will see those sales come again.

Wishing you all the best

Hi afarigh. This is very normal what you’re experiencing. Sales come steadily and then seem to stop. It Happens. No worries. Just keep on striving and doing daily tasks here on Fiverr. You should still log in daily, watch Fiverr training videos for tips, take Fiverr online courses for more knowledge and visit the Community forum often and take notes. Do all these things and then you will see those sales come again.

Wishing you all the best

Thanks a lot for the tips. That’s a tall order to follow, but I’m trying my best.

Archived