Fiverr Forum

Is promoting FIVRR gig in Fiverr forum really helps?

While going through fiverr forum I have just seen many people advertising their gigs in my fiverr gigs category. So does it really help, and if so then HOW? What can I expect from posting such posts in this forum?

No idea, but give a try and see - it surely can’t do any harm! :slight_smile:

I would guess it doesn’t help - only spams the forum. :slight_smile:

Not spam - sellers are allowed to post in ‘My Fiverr Gigs’. :grinning:

I know :smile: but still, when I open forum usually 50% of the new posts are “I’m not getting any order” and “Check out my gig” :stuck_out_tongue:

truly said such posts are too much in the forum!:joy:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Sorry - I’m not sure I know what you mean, but good luck with posting in ‘My Fiverr Gigs’! :slight_smile:

As far as I remember, I think @fonthaunt herself, who is one of the moderators, posted an ad a while ago in the My Fiverr Gigs category, and also included a Forum-Only Special with that ad :wink: That could mean something - or it could mean nothing in particular :stuck_out_tongue:

So, like @offlinehelpers said, it can’t do any harm, and if you know how to phrase your ad, how to convince people to buy it, and how to make it special among all other more spammy ads, then you might be in luck :slight_smile:

Correct, Woofy, good memory! I did post an ad with a forum special when kicking off a new gig. It boosted traffic only which seemed to help push it up in search. It resulted in only one sale directly from the forum (and for a different gig) but I think it was worth the effort. I think that one thing that makes a big difference in writing an interesting and engaging ad that shows your skills. If you just post a link to your gig or a poorly written ad, it might even do the opposite of your intent.

I’m all for self-promotion in proper locations, so why not try it in My Fiverr Gigs only?