Is promoting my gig to other sellers permitted?

mhmsirag

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

Suggest you stop it immediately before you get a warning or worse!

This is the message I reply to sellers who contact me to ask for work.

Hello, User Name,

I would be happy to discuss that with you. 🙂

Please hold on while I prepare a custom offer of $30 for 30 minutes of my time to discuss anything you wish.

I look forward to our discussion after you have accepted the custom offer.

Vickie Spencer 🌷

This is the message I reply to sellers who contact me to ask for work.

Hello, User Name,

I would be happy to discuss that with you. 🙂

Please hold on while I prepare a custom offer of $30 for 30 minutes of my time to discuss anything you wish.

I look forward to our discussion after you have accepted the custom offer.

Vickie Spencer 🌷

Nice one. I’ve thought about doing that, although a bit more seriously (like, offering a consultation gig, and expecting people to actually pay, instead of using it as an excuse to just send the leeches away), but decided against it due to the way the platform works.

What if somebody takes you up on your offer, pays the 30 bucks, has the call, decides they don’t like what they hear and leave you a bad review? It’s way too dangerous to offer consultation on Fiverr due to the way the review system works. Anything where there isn’t a concrete digital delivery is just too risky.

I’m pretty sure you’re already in trouble. Don’t use spam methods to get new sales. If you search in the forum, you can find a lot of resources to grow your business. Remember, if you get banned, You cannot make another Fiverr account ever again, so careful.

Archived