Is shared ip a problem?

khalidsaif718

Question

8 answers to this question

I am using shared IP will there be any problem?

do Fiverr check the IP address or Mac address?

do Fiverr check the IP address or Mac address?

In one word : yes !!

Absolutely fiverr check both IP address and Mac address.

You can use shared IP, it is not a problem.

But Mac address represents a specific identification of individual devices.

You can not use more than one fiverr account from a single device. ( Also one person is permitted for only one account).

• Like 1

Nowhere does fiverr mention anything about an IP or a shared IP in the terms of service. You cannot have two accounts. This has nothing to do with your IP whether or not it is shared
As long as you and the other person working on Fiverr under the same IP don’t offer the same type of services, and don’t share a payment/withdrawal method or buy/sell to each other.

• Like 1

You know around you about 30/40 houses use same isp having ip address . If accidentally the services of two people is same. Then how should fiverr will treat you and will you get banned ?? This is not our fault. How should we prevent this. And how fiverr will identify that they are accidentally giving same service on same isp?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shams857 said:

You know around you about 30/40 houses use same isp having ip address .

Where I live, we have a bunch of different ISPs, and everyone chooses their own. And even if the ISP was the same, it doesn't mean the same IP address (not to mention that our IP addresses are dynamic, not static). On top of that, it's highly unlikely that anyone in 30-40 houses around me even knows about Fiverr, let alone is using it and offering the same services as me.

And even if one or more of your neighbors happen to offer the same services on Fiverr, I doubt that IP is the only thing that is used for identification.

• Like 2