Is Shared IP is legal for Fiverr

shohagsid

What do you mean by “shared ID”? Shared with whom?

In South Asia’s country like Bangladesh , India , Pakistan here maximum users use this shared IP . This is actually mean that local internet service provider sell One IP for too many users. Normally this type connection is cheaper than Real IP .

• Like 13

As I know from my mentor Fiverr was opened IP for Bangladesh and India. But I am still confused .

When I go to a hotel I am able to sign in to my fiverr account on a shared IP so I don’t see why you couldn’t share an IP with others.

I also use public hotspots sometimes at Starbucks so I don’t see a problem with it.

• Like 15

• 1 year later...

When I go to a hotel I am able to sign in to my fiverr account on a shared IP so I don’t see why you couldn’t share an IP with others.

I also use public hotspots sometimes at Starbucks so I don’t see a problem with it.

Probably true… however I am in the same situation sometimes when I am at a hotel for instance in a foreign country but I never connect on their wifi or anything like that … for extra safety I prefer to buy a local sim card … Using a wifi connection from a hotel or anywhere else is probably ok ( I don’t know for sure ) but I wouldn’t risk it , I’m obsessed with my account.

• Like 13

Probably true… however I am in the same situation sometimes when I am at a hotel for instance in a foreign country but I never connect on their wifi or anything like that … for extra safety I prefer to buy a local sim card … Using a wifi connection from a hotel or anywhere else is probably ok ( I don’t know for sure ) but I wouldn’t risk it , I’m obsessed with my account.

It’s risky I agree. I will need to find out how to make it more secure. I don’t trust VPN’s either.

• Like 12

• 2 years later...

All computers and smart devices have unique IP addresses. These are the numbers that allow computers and other connected devices to connect to the internet. So, unless you have the same computer or device, it will be impossible for you to have the same IP address.

At the end of the day, as long as you are an honest seller, you don't have to worry.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1