Is something wrong with Fiverr?

mercurianus

There has been no new buyers since start of June. Has anyone else experienced similar issues. I usually get one new buyer everyday and last 2 weeks it has been only old buyers.

Is there any problem due to the analytics that our gigs might have gone invisible?

yes exectly i having same issue from 15 days i receive hardly 2 to 3 requests daily and also receiving old requests and somestimes requests are not related to my category i think something is wrong with buyer request feature then i contect CS they told clear your caches and cookies i did but nothing works i also see several posts on forum on same topic that people are having issues with buyer requests i think we should contect CS so they do something

There has been no new buyers since start of June. Has anyone else experienced similar issues. I usually get one new buyer everyday and last 2 weeks it has been only old buyers.

Is there any problem due to the analytics that our gigs might have gone invisible?

Contract with fiverr support team.

No that’s normal part of freelancing. I can get that and have had off days. This has been abnormal. So it has to do with the gigs going far away from the search results.

Why you did not take some time to read forum topics? You would find out that people of all levels have zero sales for 4 months now.

Read around and educate yourself about the global issues on Fiverr.

This is a long term problem for most users.

Why you did not take some time to read forum topics? You would find out that people of all levels have zero sales for 4 months now.

Read around and educate yourself about the global issues on Fiverr.

This is a long term problem for most users.

I did go through all posts but I don’t think all have experienced drop and in fact I was also not affected for first 3 months. So I don’t think its effecting all equally.

• 5 months later...

Archived