Is something wrong with my fiverr gig

wajeeh_shah

Hello.

I am working of fiverr since 2016. Completed 596 orders and have 400+ reviews. I am getting 700 to 800 impressions every week but no new orders. Only getting orders from one of my Permanent client but no new clients or orders. I never deliver any order late once in my entire life. Didn’t canceled any order from previous year. I don’t know what is going on. I think somethings wrong with my profile or my gig. Please give me some advice or tips or suggest me something that how should improve my gig or profile or what am i doing wrong on fiverr. 🙏

https://www.fiverr.com/share/RVe2Ww

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. So short answer is just sit back and relax there is nothing you can do about it?

Thanks

just sit back and relax there is nothing you can do about it

Um. No.

The thread I shared was all about taking action, being proactive. If you stopped reading after the first part, you didn’t get to the part where it does tell you some suggestions for what to do.

Keep reading.

Actually i red it all and fortunately i did all changes and took steps that are suggested in the thread yesterday. At this point i don’t think there is much left to change. I changes gig tags. Changed the prices. Not now but always give some extras to my returning clients etc. Clients are happy with me i almost got all my clients back. One of my client is purchasing me from pas two years. But i am really not understanding what is going on.

Thanks

I may be a new seller (not related but could help)
But I think you can change the title to modern luxury logo designs instead of minimalist
A minimalist logo design remove all additions like texture, gradient, and dimension to create a 2D symbol with no realistic traits. The simplicity makes the design bolder and eye-catching.
Correct me if I said anything wrong,
Have a great day

Your account is pretty good,
The only problem I found was the description about yourself which I fell you can improve that can possibly attract buyers
Your description:-
Hi, I am Professional Logo and Graphics designer specialize in Logo and Graphics designs,with more than 8 years Experience I can do any kind of logo and graphics designs such as Business Logo, Brand identity, Custom designs and More. I offer design services for businesses of all sizes and companies

Edited description with no errors I hope:-
Hi, I am Professional Logo and Graphics designer who is specialized in Logo and Graphics designs,with more than 8 years of Experience. I can do all types of logo and graphics designs such as Business Logo, Brand identity, Custom designs and More. I offer design services for businesses of all sizes and companies.

Here is my description about my self:-

Pushing boundaries of innovation, from traditional approaches to new technologies. My mission is to subvert and reinvent the world of art and design. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ingenuity and imagination are in the eye of the creator. Regardless of the project, I take pride in delivering the most strategically effective identity for your business. If you have any questions, we are just one message away

you can refer to it while framing your description if you want.
If i am wrong you can always let me know .
Have a great day!

Not only you.
For over a year I didn’t get any order on Fiverr.
Though there was a time I didn’t render any service on Fiverr because I was busy doing another thing, but since I came back have been Have not receive any order
Have edited my gigs many times, take many courses and yet, I didn’t receive any

Can people who are getting orders help us 🙏

Your account is pretty good,

The only problem I found was the description about yourself which I fell you can improve that can possibly attract buyers

Your description:-

Hi, I am Professional Logo and Graphics designer specialize in Logo and Graphics designs,with more than 8 years Experience I can do any kind of logo and graphics designs such as Business Logo, Brand identity, Custom designs and More. I offer design services for businesses of all sizes and companies

Edited description with no errors I hope:-

Hi, I am Professional Logo and Graphics designer who is specialized in Logo and Graphics designs,with more than 8 years of Experience. I can do all types of logo and graphics designs such as Business Logo, Brand identity, Custom designs and More. I offer design services for businesses of all sizes and companies.

Here is my description about my self:-

Pushing boundaries of innovation, from traditional approaches to new technologies. My mission is to subvert and reinvent the world of art and design. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ingenuity and imagination are in the eye of the creator. Regardless of the project, I take pride in delivering the most strategically effective identity for your business. If you have any questions, we are just one message away

you can refer to it while framing your description if you want.

If i am wrong you can always let me know .

Have a great day!

Thanks for the Help. I’ve changed the description. If you find any errors or have any improvement suggestions in my GiG Description please let me know. But thanks for the Help i really appreciate it 🙂

Thanks

Archived