Fiverr Community Forum

Is taking Fiverr classes really worth it?

I could try to pass the Photoshop illustrator test, but I’m self-taught and for my work I only use the drawings tools and layers… and I know that the test will ask for more than that. So I thought about buying one of the classes instead to get the badges and all. But before paying for it I was wondering if it was really worth it? Will it really have a noticeable impact on my sells.

Fiverr tell me it does, but at the same time Fiverr wants money, so of course they will tell me to buy their classes.

3 Likes

I personally don’t think that badges affect that much. If I were to be a buyer, I would look for seller’s previous works and experiences, not the badges.
There are other free photoshop classes online (like youtube). You can check those before buying anything

2 Likes

If you type "fiverr courses and increased sales"in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Having a great portfolio and a well-written gig is what will sell your work.

The badges and test results that you see on some profiles are just the icing on the cake.

You are in a very competitive field, so don’t dismiss the idea - but first make sure your portfolio and everything else around it is the very best it can be.

2 Likes

You’re right, my bad, I did a google search and didn’t get what I was looking for, but did not search on the forum. When I made the thread it only showed one similar thread, and it wasn’t exactly related. I’ll go read then.

1 Like

Beware of Fiverr related content from a google search. Myths abound!

1 Like