Is taking Fiverr classes really worth it?

zreine

I could try to pass the Photoshop illustrator test, but I’m self-taught and for my work I only use the drawings tools and layers… and I know that the test will ask for more than that. So I thought about buying one of the classes instead to get the badges and all. But before paying for it I was wondering if it was really worth it? Will it really have a noticeable impact on my sells.

Fiverr tell me it does, but at the same time Fiverr wants money, so of course they will tell me to buy their classes.

I could try to pass the Photoshop illustrator test, but I’m self-taught and for my work I only use the drawings tools and layers… and I know that the test will ask for more than that. So I thought about buying one of the classes instead to get the badges and all. But before paying for it I was wondering if it was really worth it? Will it really have a noticeable impact on my sells.

Fiverr tell me it does, but at the same time Fiverr wants money, so of course they will tell me to buy their classes.

Will it really have a noticeable impact on my sells.

If you type "fiverr courses and increased sales"in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Having a great portfolio and a well-written gig is what will sell your work.

The badges and test results that you see on some profiles are just the icing on the cake.

You are in a very competitive field, so don’t dismiss the idea - but first make sure your portfolio and everything else around it is the very best it can be.

Will it really have a noticeable impact on my sells.

If you type "fiverr courses and increased sales"in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

You’re right, my bad, I did a google search and didn’t get what I was looking for, but did not search on the forum. When I made the thread it only showed one similar thread, and it wasn’t exactly related. I’ll go read then.

You’re right, my bad, I did a google search and didn’t get what I was looking for, but did not search on the forum. When I made the thread it only showed one similar thread, and it wasn’t exactly related. I’ll go read then.

I did a google search

Beware of Fiverr related content from a google search. Myths abound!

Archived