Fiverr Community Forum

Is that fiverr team read our chat?

hey fiverr team give Waring when some share email or mobile numbers? those guys are read out chat ?

14 Likes

Maybe No ! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

then how they those email share for which purpose ?

2 Likes

Automated System ! :speech_balloon::speech_balloon::speech_balloon:

2 Likes

Suggest you carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works as a violation can risk your account.

Sorry to quote myself but this may be helpful to you:

How To Protect Your Fiverr Account .... Simple Steps!

9 Likes

Are you asking how to break the rules (for example, share your email address or phone number with the buyer) without getting caught?

10 Likes

There are certain phrases and words which will trip an automatic warning that you should heed - meaning, you do NOT share your contact information outside of Fiverr.

GG

2 Likes

Yes they can read your chat. And they do read your chat.

11 Likes

It is Fiverr’s website. Of course they have access to/check EVERYTHING that happens on their website (including your conversations/messages). How else are they to know when someone violates their Terms of Service?

11 Likes

How do you know? Do you have prove?

2 Likes

Want proof?

Contact Fiverr’s Customer Support, and they will give you all the proof you need.

3 Likes

Yeah I did your right I Know now

1 Like

I didn’t know they responded so quickly. 3 minutes? Wow… That must be a new record. :wink:

8 Likes

They can read your private messages, yes. If your report you’re being harassed by a potential buyer, for instance, they’ll have to look for themselves before making a decision and taking an action. They won’t just take your word for it (or take your potentially doctored screenshots for it especially when you have Photoshop listed among the software you work in).

2 Likes

Hey don’t try to do this . Fiverr is so so clever. It doesn’t matter fiverr didn’t ban you right now or even warn,but they can do anything any time. So carefully follow fiverr’s TOS.
Thanks

1 Like

That’s very very nice

They look at your chat now and then randomly, everyone’s and also look at your reviews. They see almost everything.

2 Likes

Why you want to share these information here as Fiverr giving you all related facilities or equivalent to these. That is some kind of auto bot which works like virtual assistance. further more these bots can indicate problem to moderators so they get active on it. so you are at fiverr territory and nothing is hidden from fiverr.

I dont share my contact details to the buyers, but sometimes they need my email address for setup up wordpress login account or give me access to google search console or providing delegate access to hosting etc. Is it okay to share?

Get permission from customer support.

1 Like