Is that important to give skill test ..?

nayan_das

Hello,

Lust one month I don’t get any order. I am trying to active all the time and also trying to give buyer requests but at the end, I can’t able to get any job lust one month. Here is my profile >> https://www.fiverr.com/nayan_das?up_rollout=true

Now I am thinking to give a skill test. Is that help me to get new job .??

Please help me out what I should do …!

Thank You

More info about the tests:

Continuing discussions from Take a Test, Earn Trust! and My first impression of the Skills Test feature What are Skill Tests and what do they do? If you’ve explored the options on your profile, you may have found the Skill Tests. These currently have no active benefit to Sellers unless a Buyer specifically looks for them. Relevant results cannot be placed in gigs and they can only be seen in the Seller’s profile. Who is ExpertRating? ExpertRating is considered a course provider and certifica…

Fiverr has more sellers than ever before.

In order to standout from the crowd you need to use every tool available.

If your profile for example shows skills test for English and customer service this will help give you the edge over other sellers. It won’t automatically lead to an order but it will communicate that you are a serious seller who wants to please customers.

• 7 months later...

It is not necessary to give skill test it depends on you

I agree with his opinion. I also think, you should give skill test.

You should do all what fiverr offers, of course it depends on your talent and skills. If you do the following advices, you can be a good seller on fiverr.

Archived